Facial Contouring DAPRS, in progress!!

I hope you will continue to update, day-to-day relay stories like these are helpful to relax about most of the possible risks surrounding PS tourism.

Also, do you think you have seen more exceptional treatment because you were chosen to be one of their models? Not to put down the clinic, but it's like.... if you treat most of the patients with an average amount of care or worse even, you probably wouldn't treat somebody like that if they're supposed to be the face of your clinics work, right ? haha

when i emailed them for an online consultation they replied within the day
and they were very helpful, why dont you try and email them yourself?
i also emailed them the other day, i spoke to ava she was very helpful and responded faster than i expected.
actually i am gonna book a face to face consultation at DA

This is a great review.

I'm transgender, and contacted D.A about the exact same three surgeries:smile: so this is really helpful thank you.

I am terrified of the sagging though. I hope you are recovering well:smile:

Question: Would I be ok in making the trip alone do you think and recovering in Korea?

This is a great review.

I'm transgender, and contacted D.A about the exact same three surgeries:smile: so this is really helpful thank you.

I am terrified of the sagging though. I hope you are recovering well:smile:

Question: Would I be ok in making the trip alone do you think and recovering in Korea?

I was thinking about DA Plastic Surgery too!!! Any tips?! >< Either there or Forever Plastic Surgery. But Forever is a lottt smaller, so I am leaning more towards DA. GAHHH so difficult

How's your surgery result so far? Is there any before and after picture? I would love to see your surgery outcome with DA.
I think Sky is no longer with DA now. Do you still keep-in-touch with them?