F/W Lanvin ballet flats....

I am obsessed with these flats too!! I just love them, I got a gorgeous deep
green yesterday in leather as well as black patent, and red patent........they are soooo
comfortable! Definitely agree with getting the soles reinforced! :love: :heart:

surferchick2- i'm sooooooooo jealous of ur red ones they are sooo cute

Thanks! I was really lucky to get these. A sweet gal told me she was returning them, so I was right there on the phone when she was handed them over to the barney's SA. :lol: I'm sure they'll be getting more in, if they haven't already. Have you tried Barney's dallas? I heard they got a bunch of patents in. Fred Segal/madison style in santa monica has some new leathers in also, including purple, dark grey and a deep pink (almost red). Other than previous colors, they're getting a leather navy (that I'll probably exchange my patent navys for) and yellow. I bet that deep green is pretty too. I was tempted on those previous green patents but they were kind of bright.

If I keep this up, I need to be on a purse ban. :Push:

I saw a couple of them on Ebay. They look legit to me since the seller has a good reputation and I think she sells the real deal. But in Ebay you never know. I think the seller is naturalgasgirl.

Yeah they're real, but her markup is 2-300.00 and those colors are either already available or will be. It was a nightmare when she had 500.00 shoes for a 800.00 BIN when they were hard to find and she had bought a bunch then inflated the price. I'm glad most of us didn't buy hers.

Thanks! I was really lucky to get these. A sweet gal told me she was returning them, so I was right there on the phone when she was handed them over to the barney's SA. :lol: I'm sure they'll be getting more in, if they haven't already. Have you tried Barney's dallas? I heard they got a bunch of patents in. Fred Segal/madison style in santa monica has some new leathers in also, including purple, dark grey and a deep pink (almost red). Other than previous colors, they're getting a leather navy (that I'll probably exchange my patent navys for) and yellow. I bet that deep green is pretty too. I was tempted on those previous green patents but they were kind of bright.

If I keep this up, I need to be on a purse ban. :Push:

i'll call around and see if i can find them.
ur gonna put me on a shopping ban if u keep this up:graucho:

Yeah they're real, but her markup is 2-300.00 and those colors are either already available or will be. It was a nightmare when she had 500.00 shoes for a 800.00 BIN when they were hard to find and she had bought a bunch then inflated the price. I'm glad most of us didn't buy hers.

Thanks surferchick. I'm planning to bid on these shoes (see my thread http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/christian-louboutin-shoes-comfortable-57632.html) but I'm not sure. It will bother me a lot knowing that a seller will sell a pair of shoes 2 or 3 hundred dollars more. Where can I find the suggested find the retail price for sold out shoes?

If I recall NAP had the gwenissimas for 660.00 so it's not marked up that much. One thing is, she's reputable and wouldn't hesitate buying from her otherwise but I'd check around and use dept personal shopping services first to see if you can find some at retail. If not, you're at least saving on sales tax so you're still getting a gorgeous shoe at a decent price. They do sell out super fast. I remember putting a couple of those in different sizes in my cart while figuring out what size I would need and in like 30 minutes all the mid range sizes were gone including the ones I thought I had saved in my cart!

I haven't purchased any satins, but mine had inconsistent sizes (usually running small) and the sizes changed from s/s to f/w as well. I normally wear 38s but had to wear 38.5 in leathers...BUT, I just got the f/w tan leathers in 38.5 and they were too small! Then, I wear 38s in the red patents but they ran small the earlier season. It's been so frustrating. I would definitely order from a retailer that lets you return for a refund if you can't try them on first. Boutiques will only refund if it's a preorder, so I took a chance on patents that ended up too big. lol. The problem with these is, by the time you receive them you can't even exchange (so you could order two sizes and return one from like barneys) since they sell out so quickly so you're stuck with a huge credit at a boutique unless you can find something else. I've had to return two pair now because of the inconsistency in sizes.

That's where I got mine...They just received my tan leathers back yesterday so those might be available. LOL. I'd call ahead before heading down there (considering the weather conditions). I've only been able to get them in my size by putting myself on a waiting list unless there's a return or your feet are really small but then again, I've only tried for the leathers. I know Jeffrey said there were some green satins left, but this was a while ago. Another good place to get them is madison.com (you have to call them), but they don't do refunds but if you can put yourself on a preorder (possibly ordering two sizes just in case), you can return them. If you're in washington, you don't have to pay tax from there. They seem to get alot of different colors also. Stephanie from there said they're supposed to get a pretty big shipment either this month or next.