F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

Saira, what do you think of a clutch in yellow? Also high maintenance you think? I am considering one in Mangue RH and wanted to know what you think considering your experience. TIA :smile:
I say go for it with a clutch. I had a city and it was just too hard to handle. I showed the tiniest bit of dirt. Just be sure to be careful with it in terms of where you set it down, making sure your hands aren't dirty, etc. I think it would be a beautiful pop in a clutch!

I say go for it with a clutch. I had a city and it was just too hard to handle. I showed the tiniest bit of dirt. Just be sure to be careful with it in terms of where you set it down, making sure your hands aren't dirty, etc. I think it would be a beautiful pop in a clutch!

Great! Thank you! I am going for it:graucho: Usually i go for safe neutral colors with larger bags, but a clutch is such a great excuse to venture into bold colors, it is a very small bag after all, BUT big enough to hold my large wallet, tiny umbrella, sun glasses, car keys, glasses and iphone! I will post pics once i have her :smile:

Lakotan said:
Great! Thank you! I am going for it:graucho: Usually i go for safe neutral colors with larger bags, but a clutch is such a great excuse to venture into bold colors, it is a very small bag after all, BUT big enough to hold my large wallet, tiny umbrella, sun glasses, car keys, glasses and iphone! I will post pics once i have her :smile:

I am sure it will be very cute and chic!

I ve just posted these pics on the other thread but in case if anyone like to see them;)

Mini city

Size H 15cm W 24cm D 8cm Strap 112cm

0490001008518-1.jpg

0490001008518-2.jpg

img59514742.jpg

img59514737.jpg

I ve just posted these pics on the other thread but in case if anyone like to see them;)

Mini city

Size H 15cm W 24cm D 8cm Strap 112cm

0490001008518-1.jpg

0490001008518-2.jpg

Thanks for posting, Tokyo.
Is that RH? They look so bit but could just be because the bag is small of course :biggrin: And do I see a long(ish) "adjustable" strap? I'm confused about this style :upsidedown: Looking forward to seeing some sort of mod picture.

Thanks for posting, Tokyo.
Is that RH? They look so bit but could just be because the bag is small of course :biggrin: And do I see a long(ish) "adjustable" strap? I'm confused about this style :upsidedown: Looking forward to seeing some sort of mod picture.

My pleasure Livia;) They are not my bags, I have just found the pics by chance and posted here. I believe it is RH and the strap is adjustable. I ve not seen this style IRL :smile: