Review Eyebrow threading

I love my eye brow threaded. It hurt the first time but got use to it quickly. Have you ever tried threading the upper lip? Several of my friend have done it and all if them days it hurts like HELL!

Over time you get use to it.
Would highly recommend upper lip threading. a great beautician can help minimise the pain.

I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.

Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.

I wasn't thrilled with the threading, (although I did get it done at the mall so who knows how experienced she was) but I felt like it didn't get all the fine hairs that waxing does.
That could be the fault of the technician. Try and find a well reviewed salon that knows what they're doing. Eyebrow threading can be completely hit or miss based on the person behind the thread.

Can anyone recommend a good threader in Northern Virginia?

The place I started going to in Fair Oaks Mall does them a little too thin for my liking, despite telling her I like them on the thick side every time. I also breakout in a pimple or two every d*mn time. That never happened with my girl in my previous state.

I absolutely love Flami at Parasmo Salon in Georgetown. She doesn't thread but plucks and trims. She's the best brow person I've used. I think the first visit is $40 and follow ups are $35. Also, she'll show you how to fill them in if needed.