Eye Candies For S/s 08....lots Of Pics

attachment.php

^ i like the blush flap ..what is the style name?

attachment.php

i waaant all of them ... look at the purple how gorgeous :drool: !!

attachment.php

Maybe I'm singing a completely different song than everyone else.. but in this pic - I can't stop staring at the ostrich flap inside the glass case! :drool::drool:

Anyone got any intel on that? ie. what season? price? Thanks! :flowers:

attachment.php

Maybe I'm singing a completely different song than everyone else.. but in this pic - I can't stop staring at the ostrich flap inside the glass case! :drool::drool:

Anyone got any intel on that? ie. what season? price? Thanks! :flowers:

jadecee you may be singing a different song but you're absolutely right!:tup:
I've noticed too that apart from the reissues that's the only bag here with the interwoven chain and whose shape and look is that of a Chanel!!!
I'm really sorry to sound so negative but what is going on with Chanel designs and quality lately?/
Plastic or very thin metal chains:tdown:,lambskin looking like sort of plastic:tdown: and designs which look like fakes!!:wtf:

Thanks for posting the pictures. Can't wait until our trunk show next week here. Do you know if the little pink flap also has chains at the bottom? On the second picture, is the tote in the back brown or dark red? TIA

Attachments

• pink little.jpg
    pink little.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 410
  • Chanel Tote.jpg
    Chanel Tote.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 406
Thanks so much for sharing these! Does anyone know anything about the bag in the back? Aside from the black reissue, it's a must for me from SS08!

TIA!

Attachments

• DSCN5150.JPG
    DSCN5150.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 28