EVERYTHING BLUE INDIA --- post ALL pics, questions, comments HERE!

First or Day in Blue India?

• BI First

• BI Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I called Joseph today since the new B-bags have started to make their appearance. I know the Blue India does not come in for another month, but I wanted to be sure they select a gorgeous bag for me! Anyway, Joseph told me about the color...he says it's very "dusty"...sort of a dusty teal greeny-grey color with a hint of blue. I asked him if it was close to Dolma or the Chloe mousse color, and he says it has more of a blue to it, but otherwise quite similar to the Dolma, at least. HOORAY! I have been pining for a Dolma, so this could take care of my blue fix AND my Dolma fix all in one! :yes:

I can't wait for this bag to arrive!!! :roflmfao: :nuts:

Balenciaga, or turkey sandwich? Actually a turkey sandwich sounds really good right now! But I am staying on the pre-order list for the b-bag, too! I wonder how many sandwiches the City can carry?

ETenebris said:
I called Joseph today since the new B-bags have started to make their appearance. I know the Blue India does not come in for another month, but I wanted to be sure they select a gorgeous bag for me! Anyway, Joseph told me about the color...he says it's very "dusty"...sort of a dusty teal greeny-grey color with a hint of blue. I asked him if it was close to Dolma or the Chloe mousse color, and he says it has more of a blue to it, but otherwise quite similar to the Dolma, at least. HOORAY! I have been pining for a Dolma, so this could take care of my blue fix AND my Dolma fix all in one! :yes:

I can't wait for this bag to arrive!!! :roflmfao: :nuts:

Oooh! That sounds gorgeous! I want this in a City now!:smile:

Here is a photo of the dolma (belonging to one of our PF girls) next to one of the pics we received if the Blue India. I saw a clip of Hawaii today and the ocean, and I think that is going to be the color of this bag! Someone described it as "deep ocean."

Attachments

• dolma1.jpg
    dolma1.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 123
  • bluegrey part time.jpg
    bluegrey part time.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 129
Wow, I'm usually not a blue person but definitely a green person and I actually like this combo of blue/green/gray. Ok, does that make any sense since I just had 2 beers. :roflmfao: It's time to save up now...

Swissflower said:
Oh I like the dolma too. But it will be the India Bag for me this
time...hope the leather is better and not tooo stiff.
Does anybody know more about that?:rolleyes: :shame: :flowers: :P
:blink:

Joseph says the new leather looks good...not sure what that means, exactly, but hopefully we will love it!