EveryONE On The Purse Forum Should Read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gucci girl

loving life
O.G.
May 1, 2006
ok so I' m new so maybe some of you have already purchased/ read livinluxurious ebay home page, but this was the most informative info on lv I have ever read...heres to you LIVINLux.......:graucho: :heart: :graucho: :heart: :heart:

EVERYONE ON THIS PURSE FORUM SHOULD READ THIS!I'll post her link!

A couple years ago, I could remember coming home from work and passing by canal st( My mother always taught me to hate fakes, she would always say, if you can't afford the real thing don't bother being something your not, people will be able to tell right thru you) I would see the insane amount of people buying lv fakes...with police watching not doing anything, it was horrible ...people buying speedys for $25, matching wallets for $10....I remember my co worker breaking down and buying a set, and no less than a week later, we were in the mall and the strap completely came off, I was so embarassed for her....but honestly inside I was cracking up, thinking good for her!

LivinLuxuriously said:
OMG!!! Thank you so much! You just made my MONTH, I swear hahaha :lol: ! Aww this was SO sweet - thank you so much!!!

You make me feel all mushy inside hahaha :love:

bigtup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.