Everyone has a Louis Vuitton!

Wow! Welcome Maq...you must have been all the way to the back of the thread line to have revived this old thread LOL...

But to answer your question, I personally like the Damier line versus the MC line. Simply b/c the Damier line is a classic and has a demure elegance to it ;)

I used to care, but now I don't. I buy my bags for MY enjoyment and I'm not going to let someone else's use of fakes (or even authentic ones) ruin it for me.
Then again, there's always Damier, Epi, Suhali, Taiga and Utah pieces :smile:

Lvbabydoll said:
I used to care, but now I don't. I buy my bags for MY enjoyment and I'm not going to let someone else's use of fakes (or even authentic ones) ruin it for me.
Then again, there's always Damier, Epi, Suhali, Taiga and Utah pieces :smile:

Girl, I hear you. The only thing that matter is that I have the real deal. I don't really care that people carry fakes. I figure that is what they can afford. So more power to the ladies that can afford to buy their designer bags.

That's why ultimately people start to venture out to LV's other lines such as epi, suhali, vernis, and damier, etc. They are not as commonly seen, yet are still LV.

I don't care at all but BF seems to get a kick out of it. He would nudge me with the elbow and say a codeword we have and I'd whip my head around saying, "Where now?" LOL. He never gets tired of it I think. He does that when he sees any designer bag and waits for me to let him know if I think it's real or not. I told him to not bug me as much cause I'm not that good at it except for kate spade and I have to actually get a really close look at the bag to really know. There are blatant fakes though and I let him know why. He always asks, "Is it the feet?" :lol:

Louis Vuitton is all about art of luxury and travel and those that can appreciate it are truly unique and special. So no matter what other people think or own, it's all about what YOU feel about it!

I see only the MC fakes or at least that's all I notice. I figure that you can tell if you really look, and the people I care about are the ones that look. Also, I think sometimes you can tell by the looks of the person carrying the bag whether it's fake. Anyway, WE know.

Hehe. In NYC there are fakes of EVERYTHING on the streets. Paddys, Balenciagas (especially these!), Bottegas, LV, Chanel, Hermes, even Koobas, just to name a few! Most of the fakes are obvious though :throwup: So it really doesn't matter what I buy since I know there will be knockoffs. However, I haven't seen too many epi or suhali items though, which is my focus when I buy LV. :smile:

kitty nyc said:
Hehe. In NYC there are fakes of EVERYTHING on the streets. Paddys, Balenciagas (especially these!), Bottegas, LV, Chanel, Hermes, even Koobas, just to name a few! Most of the fakes are obvious though :throwup: So it really doesn't matter what I buy since I know there will be knockoffs. However, I haven't seen too many epi or suhali items though, which is my focus when I buy LV. :smile:
I haven't seen all that much vernis either, and when they do it they don't even come close to the right colors from what I've seen.....I walk by canal street every now and then to irritate myself and see how bad the fakes are........

I buy the bags I like....I don't care if there are a lot of fakes around or if it's a commonly carried bag (like the monogram stuff).

I buy bags for myself because I like them. I would never not buy a bag I like because I think too many people carry it or because I see a lot of fakes. In the end I KNOW I'm carrying the real thing and that's really all that matters. :yes: