Ever had a rude comment by a stranger?!

Not Strangers... but my Cousin said to me "how can you buy Louis Vuitton when you don't have any sofas" then she laughed I found this quite strange as she knew I was refurbishing and my sofas that are virtually brand new are in storage and I hate them and want new ones and she has come sofa shopping with me!
I was puzzled and hurt that she felt that way! she said this in front of another cousin whom also laughed it made me realise that when I get my bags and they say oh thats nice they are really green with envy! I just let it go and learnt something new about them!

When I got my Graffiti Green Pareo I wore it out and happened to see the same cousin she said oh that scarfs nice then she observed that it was LV and rolled her eyes I said to her "Green suits you better" she actually got it! and gave me a dirty look I just laughed and walked off

Wow...that worker asserted that you are carrying the LV bag ONLY because you care about status....not that you like the bag, the quality, the color, the shape, the size etc.

I see how this would hurt your feelings...I am the type where it would have ruined my day! I'm sorry this happened to you.

I was at the airport inline to get my bags checked in and a kid points to my bag (mc speedy) and tells his dad something about it. I just ignored him. When I was walking away the dad says out loud "why would anyone pay $1,000 for a bag?" I turned around and said it's a $1,500.00 bag, and walked away.

Great comeback!!! Some people are just sooo rude!!!!!! :tup::tup:

I don't know what makes people think they have the right to comment negatively on someone's (stranger or relative) personal possessions?? :wtf:

BTW I just figured out what SIL & MIL means... glad I have neither :rolleyes:

At a family gathering all of my aunts were huddled and they were saying how much they loved my speedy, and so one of them was talking about how they could easily spot a fake one, and so she took a look at mine and shook her head saying that my bag was definitely a fake. Her reason was because these big time designers put incredible detail in the work, so it definitely could not be real. I still have no idea what she's talking about, I was ready to pull out the receipt.

But I ignored her and went to grab more food. =)

I simply ignore such fools! They know they're jealous and that's none of my business. One of my coworkers made a rude remark against my Speedy 40 by saying I should leave my bag at home because "it's so expensive it's the only LV you will ever have." He he he..I got back by wearing my Reporter PM the next day, then I wore my Brooklyn PM the next, then Cassis Speedy 30 the next, Keepall 55 the next, and then borrowed mom's Neverfull GM to wear the next LOL!

At a family gathering all of my aunts were huddled and they were saying how much they loved my speedy, and so one of them was talking about how they could easily spot a fake one, and so she took a look at mine and shook her head saying that my bag was definitely a fake. Her reason was because these big time designers put incredible detail in the work, so it definitely could not be real. I still have no idea what she's talking about, I was ready to pull out the receipt.

But I ignored her and went to grab more food. =)

Wow, sooo tacky of your aunt. You, however, handled it with class. :supacool:
Isn't it too bad we can't pick our relatives?

=) Thanks

You know, after reading my post again, I don't think she meant anything against my bag or me really, I think she was just trying to be cool with my aunts by showing off her skills of spotting fakes. You should've been there as she examined every inch and crevice and the indentations and the linings. It was pretty clear she doesn't own anything real... Maybe I'll buy her something small for Christmas.. Poor thing.