EU Chatting and Stalking

Congrats on this beauty @bagsamplified i know how much you loved this colourway. It’s gorgeous and so lucky of you to find it! I don’t have the zcp in sunrise, but do have other zcps and the middle section is like yours. It’s the design of the wallet. Hope that helps! Enjoy your little cutie!!! Great buy

Giiirl wow, I love this collection and the combination of colors. Congrats :hbeat:

Thank you!! :girlsigh: :girlsigh: and thanks Bumbles for the tip! You have been very supportive of my Midnight Fuchsia journey! @Lionfish I need to look back and see if you posted more travel pics :tup::loveeyes:

Some more shots- I love seeing the two contrasting colour gradients together! I've noticed that the Women's and Men's lines play off each other during the seasons, eg Gradient for men with illusion taurillon, and then the same for women in summer Pastels and stardust. Even Damierlicious playing off the new Damiers from Pharrell.

Zwgradient2.jpgZwgradient.jpg
Zwzcp.jpgZwgradient3.jpg

Oh- and what's this here?!? - another new buy , the Nigo Pochette Voyage! Here it is sneaking in :lol: :biggrin:Pvzcpzw.jpg

Another one- it's stunning alongside the Zippy Wallet Vertical!

This was a real unexpected preloved buy, in fantastic condition! I never expected to own an LV x Nigo piece, and never a denim piece , but it's incredible getting to try something different, and the card slots and padding in this are really special along with the unique LV Made logos. I'll post more pics later! Was researching half the forum including old posts here to research the collection- you guys were really helpful! @bigverne28 non-identical twinning with your Keepall xs :lol::loveeyes:

Pochettevoyagezw.jpg

Some more shots- I love seeing the two contrasting colour gradients together! I've noticed that the Women's and Men's lines play off each other during the seasons, eg Gradient for men with illusion taurillon, and then the same for women in summer Pastels and stardust. Even Damierlicious playing off the new Damiers from Pharrell.

View attachment 5973199View attachment 5973200
View attachment 5973197View attachment 5973198

Oh- and what's this here?!? - another new buy , the Nigo Pochette Voyage! Here it is sneaking in :lol: :biggrin:View attachment 5973201
Omg @bagsamplified you have been busy hehe :lol: :giggle: Absolutely agree with everything you have said abt the mens and womens mirroring each other. Firstly huge congrats on scoring this denim nigo piece! They are absolutely gorgeous! I have regret on the keepall xs one that @bigverne28 got too at times. Kind of wish I got it too. It’s denim with leather which makes it even more beautiful. The denim nigo collection was stunning! So glad you got the pochette voyage. You will love it. :loveeyes::tup::drinks::heart:

Now onto your pics! :hbeat::love::nuts: All limited edition unicorns I would say especially that taurillon zippy! That one is indeed special and my favourite one. I love it!!! I can’t believe it popped up on 24s and I missed it! :facepalm: But so glad you and some other members snagged it as it is a real beauty. Your zcp is a stunner too! Actually all 3 pieces are unicorns! Enjoy them babe! Post us some more mod shots and enjoy them with Easter break coming up. Hope you have a wonderful time, and thanks for sharing them with us! Great eye candy!!

Another one- it's stunning alongside the Zippy Wallet Vertical!

This was a real unexpected preloved buy, in fantastic condition! I never expected to own an LV x Nigo piece, and never a denim piece , but it's incredible getting to try something different, and the card slots and padding in this are really special along with the unique LV Made logos. I'll post more pics later! Was researching half the forum including old posts here to research the collection- you guys were really helpful! @bigverne28 non-identical twinning with your Keepall xs :lol::loveeyes:

View attachment 5973218
Gorgeous unicorns!!

Omg @bagsamplified you have been busy hehe :lol: :giggle: Absolutely agree with everything you have said abt the mens and womens mirroring each other. Firstly huge congrats on scoring this denim nigo piece! They are absolutely gorgeous! I have regret on the keepall xs one that @bigverne28 got too at times. Kind of wish I got it too. It’s denim with leather which makes it even more beautiful. The denim nigo collection was stunning! So glad you got the pochette voyage. You will love it. :loveeyes::tup::drinks::heart:

Now onto your pics! :hbeat::love::nuts: All limited edition unicorns I would say especially that taurillon zippy! That one is indeed special and my favourite one. I love it!!! I can’t believe it popped up on 24s and I missed it! :facepalm: But so glad you and some other members snagged it as it is a real beauty. Your zcp is a stunner too! Actually all 3 pieces are unicorns! Enjoy them babe! Post us some more mod shots and enjoy them with Easter break coming up. Hope you have a wonderful time, and thanks for sharing them with us! Great eye candy!!
Thank you so much dear @Bumbles :loveeyes: :flowers::P I wasn't expecting to buy anything, and not two so close together! Am lucky they popped up on resale, I've found there are sometimes more good deals recently. Hope it gives hope to others who missed out first round with other LV or luxe pieces- sometimes it's worth the wait!

Have a great Easter ahead, hope you have a nice break! And same goes to everyone else here celebrating Easter, Ramadan and other holidays!

It has been a long while since I posted in this thread but just wanted to give a heads up for anyone who is looking for something from the Tyler collection. Card holder, Bumbag, Montsouris and Keepall 25 are all available ATB as we speak (on the EU LV website) 😁 .
I was able to get the card holder (although it says waiting time 5 to 6 weeks, but I don't mind haha), a bit tempted by the Bumbag as well but not sure if this style would work for me. Never tried. But I think it would be a nice hands free bag when running errands/on holidays etc.
Love everyone's new purchases and wishing you all a great Easter weekend/Ramadan 🥰.

What a shocking unboxing - I have never seen a limited edition bag packaged so terribly! :faint: Look what they did to this beautiful baby by pressing it to a much smaller and flatter box. :wtf: I couldn’t get the creases out the bag - they go so deep that the canvas feels like broken at several spots, especially on the bottom:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:The bag is of course going back.
If someone from LV reads this, please stop the packaging team from doing such terrible things to the bags!
View attachment 5970925
View attachment 5970927
Oh no, so sorry to read this, definitely not what you would expect when ordering this beauty :sad:. I totally understand being hesitant to order online again, I hope you can find a perfect one very soon :heart:. It's a beautiful bag and the pastels are perfect for spring/summer. Reminds me a bit of a sorbet 🤗.

Hey @Cathindy and others who have both the mini bumbag and Métis EW.

Question, which one do you like more and why? Also if you had to only have one, which would it be? I’m looking at some bag options and would some option from you gals/guys! TIA

Sorry!! Late reply. Hmm, I'm not sure if I can choose between them :biggrin: I really love both bags. For me the Mini Bumbag is more casual and the PM EW is more dressy. Both fit a good amount of items. The only important difference to me is the price tag, I think by now the PM EW is very overpriced. I bought it at €2150 which was already very expensive I would say. To me the Mini Bumbag is fair priced. So value for money wise I would pick the Mini Bumbag over the PM EW.

Reactions: EveyB and Bumbles
It has been a long while since I posted in this thread but just wanted to give a heads up for anyone who is looking for something from the Tyler collection. Card holder, Bumbag, Montsouris and Keepall 25 are all available ATB as we speak (on the EU LV website) 😁 .
I was able to get the card holder (although it says waiting time 5 to 6 weeks, but I don't mind haha), a bit tempted by the Bumbag as well but not sure if this style would work for me. Never tried. But I think it would be a nice hands free bag when running errands/on holidays etc.
Love everyone's new purchases and wishing you all a great Easter weekend/Ramadan 🥰.

I also really like the cardholder! :biggrin: Could you sent a picture when you have it? I'm waiting out some holiday expenses, if it's still available after that I might order it too hahaha.

I also really like the cardholder! :biggrin: Could you sent a picture when you have it? I'm waiting out some holiday expenses, if it's still available after that I might order it too hahaha.
Will do, might take a while as it says 5 to 6 weeks upon delivery 🙈. I don't mind the wait, glad I was able to get one, I think it really is a fun piece. I just love the fun colors and the dog 🥰. I noticed the website does restock sometimes, so perhaps it is still available when you are ready. Hope you had an amazing holiday btw and that you made some spectacular memories 🤗.

The bag is stunning but I'm shocked over the way its packed and presented to a customer, horrible!!

Will you try for a new one online or is it only store shopping from now on?
Thank you very much my dear friend for your kind words! :hbeat: Indeed, I’m truly hesistant to order bigger bags like the NF after this experience :-s But I guess in general I’ll continue ordering rather smaller items online, because it’s more convenient for me than waiting until I can get to the store (where I btw unfortunately don’t have a good SA atm).
Oh no, so sorry to read this, definitely not what you would expect when ordering this beauty :sad:. I totally understand being hesitant to order online again, I hope you can find a perfect one very soon :heart:. It's a beautiful bag and the pastels are perfect for spring/summer. Reminds me a bit of a sorbet 🤗.
Many thanks my lovely for your support! :heart: I agree that the pastels are such a great choice for the warm summer season :sunshine: This reminds me of my pastel LEs from the past seasons, that have been waiting for a long time already for me to take them out - Escale pastel, By the pool (1.0) rose, and DA nautical from the last year :girlsigh: I need to use them in the upcoming season :blush: