EU Chatting and Stalking

I’ve been stalking the Bubble Tea Romy (lilac one) for a month (in the US). My SA said it wasn’t available anywhere, and website wasn’t available either. Signed up for notification of restock, didn’t see the email until 2 hours later but luckily it was still in stock so I ordered it! Comes tomorrow. :smile:
That’s definitely meant to be yours! So glad you were able to get it, and it’s coming tomorrow. So quick

I’ve been stalking the Bubble Tea Romy (lilac one) for a month (in the US). My SA said it wasn’t available anywhere, and website wasn’t available either. Signed up for notification of restock, didn’t see the email until 2 hours later but luckily it was still in stock so I ordered it! Comes tomorrow. :smile:
Lucky you, I'm sure you will love the color, it's beautiful 🥰 !

• Love
Reactions: puddingcup
So my second Tyler goodie arrived this week. The Pocket Organizer in vanilla. I was happy when I received the shipping confirmation as it was sooner as expected. Unfortunately, it's on its way back already. I was underwhelmed with this online order. While I absolutely love the color, print, and the doggy of course, I wasn't impressed with the quality of this piece. It had a few sloppy stitches and on a couple of stitches you could see some glue residence or whatever it was. Which was quite visible against the vanilla background. Of course the vanilla PO is completely sold out by now. Bummer, but at least I have the card holder.

So my second Tyler goodie arrived this week. The Pocket Organizer in vanilla. I was happy when I received the shipping confirmation as it was sooner as expected. Unfortunately, it's on its way back already. I was underwhelmed with this online order. While I absolutely love the color, print, and the doggy of course, I wasn't impressed with the quality of this piece. It had a few sloppy stitches and on a couple of stitches you could see some glue residence or whatever it was. Which was quite visible against the vanilla background. Of course the vanilla PO is completely sold out by now. Bummer, but at least I have the card holder.
I’m so sorry - LV quality is so hit and miss. It’s so disappointing especially on LE pieces to get a subpar one. I’m glad you got the cardholder, but I feel your disappointment. It is a great print, and so different.

I’m so sorry - LV quality is so hit and miss. It’s so disappointing especially on LE pieces to get a subpar one. I’m glad you got the cardholder, but I feel your disappointment. It is a great print, and so different.
Thank you and I totally agree. The vanilla color is amazing and perfect for Spring/Summer 🥰 .
I will keep an eye on the website but not holding my hopes. If one pops up, it will be a return and another gamble 😅.

This is such a random question and off topic, but - what throat lozenge brands do you guys in Europe (from the different countries you are from) use when you're sick? Following Amy from QueenofDiamonds3 on IG , shes a luxe youtuber so on topic!, and she's asking. I'd be curious too for whenever we travel again one day . Cheers :smile:

I think every country in Europe has their own brands. When I look in the pharmacy in Germany I see other brands then in our pharmacy. But in general I would say the over the counter medication in Europe is more strict then in for example Canada. I remember I got the flu during our holiday in Canada and I was amazed with the heavy medication I could just buy there :lol: it did help pretty well tho but immediately stopped when I felt better because the possible side effects where no joke.

Slightly odd question, but can anyone remember all the collections that were released in 2019? Google isn’t being too helpful :facepalm:

That's the sad part of Foxy her account taken down, whenever I wondered this I just scrolled down alllll the way from her account. Maybe you can research TPF? In the past people often made a clubhouse or reference topic for collections. I wasn't buying LV back then so no clue.
1715337016738.png

Reactions: DrTr

I'm sorry it wasn't as expected! But at least you got something from the collection you love and money back to spent on something else :hbeat:

That's the sad part of Foxy her account taken down, whenever I wondered this I just scrolled down alllll the way from her account. Maybe you can research TPF? In the past people often made a clubhouse or reference topic for collections. I wasn't buying LV back then so no clue.
View attachment 5998637
Oh I already wondered the whole time where foxy is gone. Is she no longer active on Insta with „leaking“ upcoming LV stuff??

Reactions: Cathindy
Oh I already wondered the whole time where foxy is gone. Is she no longer active on Insta with „leaking“ upcoming LV stuff??

Her account seems to be disabled for quite a while now, she only has her consignment shop left but also that account seems to be inactive. I don't know how she's doing currently but in the past she had health problems. I also read some concerning comments on tPF that a memeber sent her bag for consigment and the member couldn't get in touch with her to retrieve her bag back. Not sure how that ended. I hope everything is okay and it's a misunderstanding.

However, if you want to see upcoming stuff you can follow empho.lv2 on IG.

@MarryMeLV_Now hi hun:hbeat: I have a work event next week, the first time I'm going to an conference type of thing :biggrin: and I'm already thinking what to wear and which bag to bring but I came to realize I don't have any type of business bag :lol: but I know you have a few of those :biggrin: could you recommend me your favorites?:hbeat:
Marryme has lots of gorgeous felicies! By the way, did you have an unboxing coming for us? (Before the crème mini bumbag?)