Etoupe - Paladium vs Gold hardware

Jan 28, 2010
Hi all,

I am trying to decide which combination to request from my SA. I have read that Etoupe with gold hardware will look more beige, and with paladium hardware will look more grey.

I love Gris Tourterelle with paladium and Gris Etain with paladium.

I am leaning towards Etoupe with paladium but wanted to ask the pros for their opinions.

TIA!

Reactions: themk888
Hi all,

I am trying to decide which combination to request from my SA. I have read that Etoupe with gold hardware will look more beige, and with paladium hardware will look more grey.

I am leaning towards Etoupe with paladium but wanted to ask the pros for their opinions.

TIA!
I think both Étoupe with GHW and PHW are great options. However, I feel like the vibe can change depending on which bag we are talking about. Another thing to consider is do you wear more silver tone jewelry (silver, white gold, platinum) or do you wear more gold tones.

Hi all,

TIA!
I also agree with themk888 that vibe will change depending on the bag. I use both GHW and PHW and don’t try to match my metals to my jewelry. Overall I prefer GHW with Bs and PHW with Ks. Ks are elegant and classic and I feel PHW modernizes the bag. Either way you can’t go wrong with Etoupe in any hardware :yes:

I think both Étoupe with GHW and PHW are great options. However, I feel like the vibe can change depending on which bag we are talking about. Another thing to consider is do you wear more silver tone jewelry (silver, white gold, platinum) or do you wear more gold tones.
thanks!i am thinking of a Kelly. I wear more silver, but also wear gold. I’m all over the place! Lol

I also agree with themk888 that vibe will change depending on the bag. I use both GHW and PHW and don’t try to match my metals to my jewelry. Overall I prefer GHW with Bs and PHW with Ks. Ks are elegant and classic and I feel PHW modernizes the bag. Either way you can’t go wrong with Etoupe in any hardware :yes:
Thanks! I agree, the paladium seems to modernize the bag. I wish we could see these bags in real life to help make this kind of decision!