ERGH! Never thought I was a clutch kind-a-gal...

Oooh, yes, a Jige! If it's the one I think you're asking about, go for it! (Check measurements to be sure it's what you want though because there are like a bazillion sizes of the Jige)

Candice, I know where there is (was?) a rose shocking Jige PM in Chevre, by the way.

ARGH! I missed the eBay auction for the JIGE!!! I was out Christmas shopping (all-day! UGH!) and then by time I got home, made dinner (what? you want to eat?!), cleaned-up, etc....I fired up the computer, went to eBay and I was too late!!

This was me.... :cursing:

then... :hysteric:

and finally... :crybaby:
Thoughts towards DH, dog and cat...for expecting food, etc. :death:

(Just kidding!)

Hopefully another Jige will come up and be by my side for years to come....Now, I need to come up with a suitable option! Grrrr.... :blah:

Oh~ I am so sorry you missed it. Bummer, but alas another will come about and maybe just maybe it will be so much nicer than the last! Wouldn't that be fab! It is kissmet..meant to be. I will keep an eye out for you girlfriend! Keep your chin up my dear!:flowers:

Oh~ I am so sorry you missed it. Bummer, but alas another will come about and maybe just maybe it will be so much nicer than the last! Wouldn't that be fab! It is kissmet..meant to be. I will keep an eye out for you girlfriend! Keep your chin up my dear!:flowers:

Thank you dear, sweet Ghost!! I was really looking forward to it being my first H bag! :crybaby:

Maybe it's the Hermes Goddess telling me that I need to wait for my Birkin...perhaps that's my kismet??? Well, at least thinking that makes me feel better. :shame: