Epi zippy coin purse- too small???

I love my mono zippy coin purse that I use for smaller bags or if I don't feel like carrying my french wallet which I also love but I do think it just depends on how much you carry on a regular basis.

I have the zippy coin purse in mono and the zippy wallet in vernis. I love them both. Coin purse doesn't fit EVERYTHING, but it gets the job done for me. I have yet to give the zippy wallet any real use. I've been using the coin purse since I got it for the holidays.

I have the Zippy Organizer and dont really use it anymore since I got my Zippy coin purse. I fit ALOT in my Zippy coin, isnt the epi the same size? I fit 8 credit cards, $$ and change, in the center slot extra house key and license, and then there is an extra pocket on each side that I put biz cards, extra receipts folded, or 1 or 2 extra CC. It is my favorite LV thing I have got in a while, especially cause it fits in my back pocket for grocery shopping.

i have zippy coin and eugenie in epi. i say return the coin if you dont have a bigger wallet. only reason why i have my zippy is cause i don't carry a purse while im in school so having a small wallet is so much easier.