Enjoying the more simple things

jumbos are great. IMO only on certain builds and stature.. a jumbo can look overwhelming to someone like me who's 5', it looks like a messenger bag on chains. thankfully Chanel makes great totes like the timeless shoppers and the vintage ligne..

That bag looks good on you.. I am going to forward your Blog to KARL and see if he uses you as the new poster girl.. Forget Paris and Nicole.. you sold the bag.. Plus you got the black in old chain.. and its great.. Congrats on your new purchase.. And by the way did I tell you, its LOOKS GOOD ON YOU
here's my pic! I had on sloppy closing so i made my fiancee zoom in close on the bag. LOL

oooh..congrats! IMO, the jumbo, and esp in black will be a true classic staple that you'll be reaching for over and over again (ha ha, and this from someone who doesn't even own one yet). Enjoy! It's a real beauty!

I agree with Rain Fan. I had hard time deciding b/w jumbo and medium, actually I bought jumbo originally and exchanged to a medium. The jumbo is stunning but seems too big on me( 5'4 size 2), I like the look on Nicole Richie though. Plus with jumbo I have to dress for the bag, I think I can be casual or dressy with the medium.

We're close in size and I went the other way: I thought the jumbo could be casual or dressy on me and the medium was more dressy.:P I'd like one of each, please. iluvbags I luv your photo and I really like the old chain (even though I got the new one). It looks great on you. Enjoy her.

That bag looks good on you.. I am going to forward your Blog to KARL and see if he uses you as the new poster girl.. Forget Paris and Nicole.. you sold the bag.. Plus you got the black in old chain.. and its great.. Congrats on your new purchase.. And by the way did I tell you, its LOOKS GOOD ON YOU

LOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:

You are so funny. thanks for the compliment

Attachments

• chanelpic.jpg
    chanelpic.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 29