ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Love both looks. So elegant! I am actually looking for an eternity band just like yours. Do you mind sharing the specifics? What brand is it? Is it a shared prong setting? Also what's your ring size if you do not mind? Greatly appreciated!!

Sure, and thank you. I just love it! It's not too much, but just right, I like when the solitaire and eternity compliment each other, because the eternity should never compete with or over power your solitaire!!! It's not branded, it was made by a local jeweler here in Houston that is a friend of mine. It's 2mm wide, 18kt yellow gold, 1.08ctw, I VS2 color and clarity, it is shared prong, and my ring size is 4.5

Just got engaged a few weeks ago and now I have my ring I can add to the collection!

photo1.jpg

Please excuse the ugly hands!
photo.jpg

So so so pretty. I do love a halo setting.

Sure, and thank you. I just love it! It's not too much, but just right, I like when the solitaire and eternity compliment each other, because the eternity should never compete with or over power your solitaire!!! It's not branded, it was made by a local jeweler here in Houston that is a friend of mine. It's 2mm wide, 18kt yellow gold, 1.08ctw, I VS2 color and clarity, it is shared prong, and my ring size is 4.5

Thanks so much for your info. I was asking because I have a simple round solitaire set in yellow gold plain band just like yours. But my wedding ring is princess cut and it's pretty tall. I'm thinking of adding one petite round cut eternity band like yours. Just for a change. Is yours tall? It's very pretty. If you don't mind, could you take more picture of it? I am going to show it to my local jewelers and have it made :smile:

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 3,043
Last edited:
Thanks so much for your info. I was asking because I have a simple round solitaire set in yellow gold plain band just like yours. But my wedding ring is princess cut and it's pretty tall. I'm thinking of adding one petite round cut eternity band like yours. Just for a change. Is yours tall? It's very pretty. If you don't mind, could you take more picture of it? I am going to show it to my local jewelers and have it made :smile:

WOW!!! That looks gorgeous!

Wow! Yours is so pretty. I love your solitaire, it looks huge... What are the specs? I think a 1.5 or 2 ctw eternity would suit your solitaire nicely!!! Oh and yes my solitaire sits up high!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381850865.147349.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1381850893.546354.jpg

Wow! Yours is so pretty. I love your solitaire, it looks huge... What are the specs? I think a 1.5 or 2 ctw eternity would suit your solitaire nicely!!! Oh and yes my solitaire sits up high!

View attachment 2366430View attachment 2366431

Thanks! It looks big because I'm a size 3.5. I believe it's 1.82 ct I color VVS2 clarity. Agh you are killing me with your bands. I love it and them all together! I was thinking of something around 1ct for the eternity band since I have petite hand. I just adore yours. It's simply gorgeous and elegant.

Thanks! It looks big because I'm a size 3.5. I believe it's 1.82 ct I color VVS2 clarity. Agh you are killing me with your bands. I love it and them all together! I was thinking of something around 1ct for the eternity band since I have petite hand. I just adore yours. It's simply gorgeous and elegant.

1.82 is big!!! Mine is only 1ct!!! I can't fit my original set, it's sized to 3.5. I do really like my delicate eternity band, it's very sweet and simple. When paired with large solitaires sometimes the large eternity bands look too gaudy KWIM? I do love large eternity bands by themselves though!!!

1.82 is big!!! Mine is only 1ct!!! I can't fit my original set, it's sized to 3.5. I do really like my delicate eternity band, it's very sweet and simple. When paired with large solitaires sometimes the large eternity bands look too gaudy KWIM? I do love large eternity bands by themselves though!!!

I know exactly what you mean. That's why I was asking your ring size. Was scared 1ct will look gaudy for me. But I think 1ct for 3.5 wouldn't be that different from 4.5. Thanks so much. I now have specifics in mind. DH will be informed :smile: