Enable me azur lovers!

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I have fallen in love with azur - and want a speedy 25 for the spring/ summer. I already know I love the style and size since I have it in mono. Question - is the canvas easy to keep clean looking? With 3 kids I am a little nervous about having a light colored bag. But I saw it in the store about a month ago and fell madly in love with it. Much prettier in person. Tell me all good things azur!

My friend is waiting for her Azur speedy and I know after I get to hold it in person I will want something too.....I posted about Azur I think last week and all the people who replied said they never had a problem with it. My friend was concerned about it possibly yellowing???? I never really thought I would like it until I saw a lady carry the bag and it was stunning and to me screamed spring summer.

I have fallen in love with azur - and want a speedy 25 for the spring/ summer. I already know I love the style and size since I have it in mono. Question - is the canvas easy to keep clean looking? With 3 kids I am a little nervous about having a light colored bag. But I saw it in the store about a month ago and fell madly in love with it. Much prettier in person. Tell me all good things azur!
Stunning bag.. I say go for it!

Attachments

• IMG_7353i.jpg
    IMG_7353i.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 85
  • azur ch.jpg
    azur ch.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 67
Hi Ann, I have the azur saleya and used it all summer last year and it still looks great!. The canvas wipes clean, and you already know about the vachetta.

Go for it, you'll love it!

I had bought the Azur speedy 25 when it first came out and returned it because I was afraid I would not like it with patina and also that it may get dirty easily; however, I just purchased one again and have decided I am going to enjoy it and simply do my best to keep it clean. I realized that the Azur canvas goes so well with my summer wardrobe that it should not be passed up simply because it MIGHT get dirty! Go for it and enjoy it!

I don't think it's hard to clean Damier Azur... just clean the canvas as you would with Mono and Ebene Damier.

I think Damier Azur with patina looks sooooo goood!

I have it in the 30 and have 2 kids...I sprayed my vachetta with apple guarde and so far no problems at all. Get it...its so pretty & eye catching!