Style Emmanuelle Alt - Fashion Director at French Vogue

The J brand jeans are "lovestory", I know them very well because they are my favorites :smile: I'm so happy to see these jeans on Emmanuelle !!
I bought them last year after hearing so many good things about them and how flattering the are (I posted pics last week end in the bal pictures thread if you want to see the jeans). But the jeans are very long, I'm jealous of Emmanuelle she's taller and doesn't need to fold anything ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Emmanuelle_Alt_At_Gucci_wearing_givenchy_jacket.jpg
    Emmanuelle_Alt_At_Gucci_wearing_givenchy_jacket.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4,449
iwanttobeanalt.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    5_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,401
  • 2_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    2_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2,378
  • 7_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    7_Lula_As_Emmanuelle_Alt_Fashion_Illustration_Art_Vogue_Paris.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,354
The J brand jeans are "lovestory", I know them very well because they are my favorites :smile: I'm so happy to see these jeans on Emmanuelle !!
I bought them last year after hearing so many good things about them and how flattering the are (I posted pics last week end in the bal pictures thread if you want to see the jeans). But the jeans are very long, I'm jealous of Emmanuelle she's taller and doesn't need to fold anything ;)
ohh thanks for your review french,:smile: i wonder how they could look on me, as you know i am a "petite frame" 160 cm :P
btw i also read that she is wearing a pair of "lexington" j brand here:graucho:

:nuts:http://www.denimblog.com/celebs/emmanuelle-alt-in-j-brand-2/

Thank you so much Chloe !! :smile: The only problem with my J brand jeans is their lenght. I'm 1,70cm and they are still too long and I just hate professionally changing the length of jeans!, Each time I've done that, even by 1 cm, they just weren't as nice as before...

Emmanuelle is taller than me and look how long the jeans are ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Emmanuelle-Flares-e1299032033683.jpg
    Emmanuelle-Flares-e1299032033683.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 3,205
Thank you so much Chloe !! :smile: The only problem with my J brand jeans is their lenght. I'm 1,70cm and they are still too long and I just hate professionally changing the length of jeans!, Each time I've done that, even by 1 cm, they just weren't as nice as before...

Emmanuelle is taller than me and look how long the jeans are ;)

attachment.php
ohh thanks French, ok i think these jeans are not for me then :P:roflmfao:

btw i was wondering if BALENCIAGA still blacklisted vogue fr now that carine is no longer the editor in chef :thinking:..any update??