Emergency!! Keep Sloan Old Petra or Roma Old Petra?

Can ypu keep the roma and not get the one in gunmetal? or just choose which color you want. I think the sloane is so much more alike with your 2 venetas.. and I cant justify same style bags in 2 colors..

Late to the game, but I would get the Roma in OP, and get another bag in Ferro. :yes:

The Roma looks SO gorgeous in OP, while I imagine Ferro to look better in another style.

I'd vote for Roma, but I am jaded, I have the Roma in old petra. I think you will use it more. Also don't be concerned about having two of the same style bags, I used to feel that way but once you find a bag style you love that fits your lifestyle I think its smart to get it in more than 1 color. I can't believe you got this on sale at NAP, no sales now--was it just a day or two when BV was having their sale?

can't wait to see the gunmetal, sounds gorg. Just think of all those Chanel ladies with their classic flaps in every color. I have my Chloe paddington in 5 colors and love them all.

Let us know. Would you mind telling us the sale prices--gosh I love a good sale or a great bag.

Definitely Roma. By the way, I'm sorry you're depressed re work. It is such a big part of our lives, it's tough to shift your mood outside work if you're having problems on that front. Hugs x

I'd vote for Roma, but I am jaded, I have the Roma in old petra. I think you will use it more. Also don't be concerned about having two of the same style bags, I used to feel that way but once you find a bag style you love that fits your lifestyle I think its smart to get it in more than 1 color. I can't believe you got this on sale at NAP, no sales now--was it just a day or two when BV was having their sale?

can't wait to see the gunmetal, sounds gorg. Just think of all those Chanel ladies with their classic flaps in every color. I have my Chloe paddington in 5 colors and love them all.

Let us know. Would you mind telling us the sale prices--gosh I love a good sale or a great bag.

HI ReRe: how do you like your Roma Old Petra? Does it stay clean? NAP had a on sale maybe last Wed? I got it the day of the sale but I think they still have some BV's on sale. It was on sale for $1950 (?) some where around there but unfortunately I live in NYC which NAP has a warehouse so I paid another 8.25% taxes on top of that. Gotta love new york, everything is just more expensive.

sloan!
i like the roma but there is just something that stops me from loving it. i think it's that it feels a little too classic, a little too 'safe'. the sloan is younger but still elegant and is all slouchy and delicious (i agree that it only looks stiff in the pics because of the stuffing and also it's new).
plus, you're already getting a roma in a different colour - better to have 2 different styles of bag. i also think the roma will be better in gunmetal than in old petra.