The entire "Lion King" Soundtrack
Sorry seems to Be the Hardest Word
Daniel
Your Song
Rocketman
Levon

Lots more...

I love Elton John!
Favorite song? Hmm...there are so many. I love the entire Yellow Brick Road Album. The Lion King Soundtrack. As a matter of fact there is not an Elton John song I don't like (well maybe that one he did with Kiki Dee).
Now, I have put on one of my CDs...oh wait, my entire collection of Elton John is on my computer (which came from my CDs and albums that I bought).

Kate

For me it has got to be 'I guess thats why the call it the blues' that song is just great!!!

My other faves are:-

Goodbye yellow brick road
Candle in the wind
Don't let the sun go down on me!

ELTON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!:jammin: :jammin:

Strawberrymelon said:
I went to that concert too! Wasn't it great!!! I saw him last year too.

And tiny dancer is my favorite song!

Oh...it was just the best!!! I love how they did each other's songs and did duets, too.

tln said:
Tiny Dancer is my favorite! I saw him in concert when he toured with Billy Joel...THE best concert EVER!

Another one here! Went to see them TWICE! And loved it both times. Fantastic concert. I wish they would tour again.

OH MY! I am an EJ FREAK from when I was a teenager. I went to my first concert at Foxboro Stadium on 4th of July 1976.... Yes, I'm old!!! :supacool:

I bought 12 t-shirts that day and my brother thought I was crazy. I have seen him in concert about 8 more times since then. Last year, our local radio station had a contest for free EJ concert tickets and I won a pair by singing on the radio..... :roflmfao: I didn't care how I sounded, I just wanted those tickets!!!

My favorites:
- Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirty Cowboy ~ entire album!
- Madman Across the Water ~ "is the nightmare black or are the windows painted?" (love that line....)
- Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding
- The Greatest Discovery
- Tiny Dancer
- Levon

and Bernie Taupin is HOT! :love:

what a great thread ~ thanks for starting this. I am on the hunt for my CDs now.....