Ellipse?

I like it in the MM best. I'm a big bag kinda girl though..so I always choose the bigger size.

^^^Me too! I have almost bought this bag so many times, it is beautiflul and the only thing that stops me is that I already have an alma and I am not sure if it would get enough use to justify the purchase. Still, I love looking at people carrying this bag it is very unique.

In the fall, it was stated on the purse forum that Ellipse was being discontinued. I called the NM LV and ordered their last one. They had not heard that it had been discontinued. When I went to the same NM a couple of weeks later, they said there were 4 left in the US. I was thrilled to get mine when I did. I can't believe it's back. I suppose it's so-called discontinuation was a rumor or the customers spoke up and LV listened.
I thought I had a photo just of my MM Ellipse, so here's a "family" photo.
I haven't actually carried mine yet. I just put it away. Also, I purchased a monogram canvas shoulder strap for it rather than the vachetta because I was afraid that the strap would patina differently from the bag.
I think the Ellipse is as classic as it gets, although it's not considered a LV icon.
--Judy

Attachments

• lvfamily3.jpg
    lvfamily3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 46