Ellipse club

OMG. You literally just made my day/night. I had a heart attack because I purchased an ellipse that says made in the USA. I had it authenticated and it came back okay but once he told me that I freaked. Thank you so much!!!! You just gave me such peace of mind [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

I had a mild panic attack when I read what the SA told you because I just bought an Ellipse today and it was made in USA. Glad he was wrong. Haha!

I had a mild panic attack when I read what the SA told you because I just bought an Ellipse today and it was made in USA. Glad he was wrong. Haha!

Yeah, imagine my face when he said this to me while I was standing in the 57th street store! I was so embarrassed and didn't really know what to do. He flat out was like LV has never made an ellipse in the states but that is just not true. It's nice to know who they have working for them. It's sad that we know more than them. [emoji17]🙄

I love the look of this bag over most... However, it's a stiff bag to use, and a little hard to organize. Where you all take this bag, when in use.. Shopping, lunch etc? I've not used mine in many months..

I love the look of this bag over most... However, it's a stiff bag to use, and a little hard to organize. Where you all take this bag, when in use.. Shopping, lunch etc? I've not used mine in many months..
I take my MM everywhere when I feel like carrying her. Shopping, out for meals, etc. I don't carry much so organisation isn't really an issue. Just a Zippy, my cellphone, antibacterial wipes, lip balm and my keys. I find it harder to rifle through slouchier bags for things. The only thing stopping me from carrying the bag more often is the weight.

I take my MM everywhere when I feel like carrying her. Shopping, out for meals, etc. I don't carry much so organisation isn't really an issue. Just a Zippy, my cellphone, antibacterial wipes, lip balm and my keys. I find it harder to rifle through slouchier bags for things. The only thing stopping me from carrying the bag more often is the weight.

I brought a strap for crossbody/shoulder but looks better hand held. This bag is a cross between an Alma BB and a Speedy B 25. Lol

Ladies I'm thinking of buying a ellipse mm can someone post modelling pics and what fits inside of it? I'm 5 feet 105 lbs and I know the alma pm is a little too small for me. I always carry my Sarah wallet mini pochette and pochette sunglasses and eyeglasses case in my purse. Tia :smile:
Ps glad I found this club cause I've been eyeing this purse for at least 20 years!

Ladies I'm thinking of buying a ellipse mm can someone post modelling pics and what fits inside of it? I'm 5 feet 105 lbs and I know the alma pm is a little too small for me. I always carry my Sarah wallet mini pochette and pochette sunglasses and eyeglasses case in my purse. Tia :smile:
Ps glad I found this club cause I've been eyeing this purse for at least 20 years!

Hello! I'm 5'10 and found the pm to be a great size for me. It actually hold MUCH more than you think. However, I did but mine preloved and it didn't come with a strap which I had to buy separately to make it a crossbody. Obviously it's a personal choice on size but the gm imo would be too large for my body. I can post mod pics later when I go out!

Reactions: Cnelson12
Hello! I'm 5'10 and found the pm to be a great size for me. It actually hold MUCH more than you think. However, I did but mine preloved and it didn't come with a strap which I had to buy separately to make it a crossbody. Obviously it's a personal choice on size but the gm imo would be too large for my body. I can post mod pics later when I go out!
Thank you if you could that would be great!