Style Elena Perminova

Paris Fashion Week....out and about in Paris....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ep1.jpg
    ep1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,393
  • ep2.jpg
    ep2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,330
Thanks! Beautiful outfits! I noticed that she is wearing same clothes more than on one event, I like that alot! I would just like to see some more make up on her face.

Yasmin Sewell- Creative Consultant,Liberty London wore some outfit as Elena ( long dress-ID?, boots) at London Fashion Week ,and London Fashion Week was in fact 2 weeks earlier…..Elena Perminova wore this at Paris Fashion Week.
:sad:

I am sure that Elena didn't see her look before. because regularly I check all the most popular fashion blogs and I didn't notice Yasmin Sewell in no one. and only now I discovered the photo of this girl on this website: http://www.streetstyleaesthetic.com/
the photo was exhibited much later than Elena's pictures....
and comparing these two pictures I realized that Elena looks much much better and stronger :smile:)

sorry girls,but frankly speaking i don't like her,She is very beautiful,but i think selling drugs and realizing that drugs can kill people its awful. I know that it is in the past,but any way... And now she is dating the rich man who looks like her father...Sorry i know that we are discussing the style, not the personality and all of us make mistakes,but...