Eclectic Collection and Modeling shots; from Ferragamo to Chanel!

You have a fabulous purse collection, and adorable Pom, but what I love most is your joie de vivre! If you have any updates we would love to see them. (get to work girl!;)

Here are more classic Chanel (they are my Lays potatoe chips)...:spiderweb:

I have the Medallion Tote in White with SH and Black with GH! Then there's the PTT!!!! Oh and the Ultimate soft.....(somebody shoot me?)....

Ultimate Soft was my first Chanel so she get's her own play...

Sequencing into the Chanel's Seasonal's...there are only two! An Origami (the Taylor Jacobson bag for Rachel Zoe) and an adorable argent clutch on a chain!

Your Chanel collection is TDF!

What a treat to get to know you through your bags! Your model shots are such fun… I think they are the best I've ever seen on tPF. You look like you're really having fun with your bags… and isn't that really what it's all about?

What a treat to get to know you through your bags! Your model shots are such fun… I think they are the best I've ever seen on tPF. You look like you're really having fun with your bags… and isn't that really what it's all about?

It is fun, hummmm perhaps too much of it (but is there such a thing :P). TY for the warm compliments.

It's all crazy!! But TY for the your compliments. I've added some Michael Kors runway bags (they're really cool) and a A.P.C. python inspired clutch (Love that Adam Levine :smile: