Ebay issue - please help...bag in bad condition! :(

Glad to hear that. I got a really worn bag once and did nothing because i simply loved it. But now i have read this i will think again in the future...

Paypal will also give a partial refund. They ask you in the claim if you want a full refund or a partial and the amount you would accept.

Congrats to OP, sometimes sellers get to big for there britches.....what I want to know is how did you get to keep the bag AND get a refund?

Paypal will also give a partial refund. They ask you in the claim if you want a full refund or a partial and the amount you would accept.

Congrats to OP, sometimes sellers get to big for there britches.....what I want to know is how did you get to keep the bag AND get a refund?

I don't know where I ever stated I was going to keep the bag? I sent it back to her.

UPDATE (again). I'm getting mad.

Seller emailed me on Saturday morning, saying that if she didn't get the bag by today that she would file claims blah blah blah. I responded to her THAT DAY with the signature confirmation number, insurance number, etc.

I just got another email from her today saying that if she doesn't hear from me she is going to CALL ME AT HOME and file claims with paypal and ebay. HELLO!!!! Oh - and that she'd leave me negative feedback. LOL.

Instead of sending her ANOTHER email, I replied to her message through eBay and copied each of the emails I sent to her on Saturday. They attempted delivery on MONDAY and left a notice (she has to sign for it because there was no way I was going to have her say she didn't get it).

What is going on here?! I used the return address listed on the package she sent me. It was the only address she provided.

This is such a PITA!!!!!!!!!! I also asked her to stop threatening me when I clearly replied to her multiple times and provided her the information needed.

ARRRRGHHHHH!

lol, last update:
After emailing her the info, contacting HER post office and verifying that the package was indeed there, she apologized and said she never checks her email account. ?! Oh well. At least I know it's there waiting for her and this nightmare is OVER!

Thanks for all of your thoughts, advice, and support!!!!