Ebay Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange, no offense.. I don't know you, the real "caped" or anyone else involved... however, I will say that a lot of people come to TPF after being scammed by a fake and they have a true desire to either get assistance on how to get their money back and/or what else can be done or they want to learn about different designers to avoid being scammed again or at all. Most of us, do not want nor need any drama in a forum as I am sure there is plenty in our real lives to deal with. If you are looking for support, information, sharing.. then there is a wealth of those from these great ppl on this forum. However, if you just have a need/want to stir up trouble, then the door is always open to leave just as you came in. Many of these people give up their free time to help authenticate items, when they in fact could probably go the route others have and make money off of their knowledge. So, please try to be respectful of others here and if you have an issue w/ the Ebay forums, then keep it in the Ebay forums, not bring it here. I have never even been on an Ebay forum, so I could care less what is done or said there.

this thread is now closede.
cape, if you have something to contribute to our Forum, great! If your desire is to create drama, you'll be removed.

Conflicts of interest for user names aren't in the rules, but we're a pretty smart bunch managing this website of over 82,000 people, we often make decisions on an individual basis.

that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.