Ebay Bucks thread

6% ebay bucks today through August 17th, no minimum purchase, $100 maximum ebay bucks per purchase.
Darn! I didn't get this one but I've been getting them pretty regularly. Ebay must have realized that I was going to win something this morning. It seems like I only find something to buy when they aren't offering bonus bucks.

Darn! I didn't get this one but I've been getting them pretty regularly. Ebay must have realized that I was going to win something this morning. It seems like I only find something to buy when they aren't offering bonus bucks.

I wonder if you have active bids on an item if you're filtered out of the offers?

I unlocked my ebay bucks certificate, but today I won an INR case and got a refund on one of the items, which would drop me below the threshold. My ebay bucks page hasn't changed yet. Will it?

I unlocked my ebay bucks certificate, but today I won an INR case and got a refund on one of the items, which would drop me below the threshold. My ebay bucks page hasn't changed yet. Will it?
It should change eventually. Sometimes it takes a day or two to catch up. The only time mine didn't change in this case was right at the end of the earn period, and I just started the next quarter with a negative bucks balance.

It should change eventually. Sometimes it takes a day or two to catch up. The only time mine didn't change in this case was right at the end of the earn period, and I just started the next quarter with a negative bucks balance.
Thanks. I was afraid of that. I'll be one penny short! I may have to buy something for a dollar at the end of September if I don't find something else I want.

These are targeted promotions.

Basically if you don't buy on eBay often, than they will give you these. But if you buy on ebay often and if you have auctions you won and haven't paid for, they will never send you these.

So these are pretty useless.

^^ Auctions must be won and paid within the Ebay bucks period and after you activate the offer. If not, they're not eligible. I've won auctions about one day before I got these offers and when I paid for these auctions within my offer period, I just got the regular 2% cash back.

I'm not sure what is considered "often", but I buy about 3 to 4 items a week (lots of them above the $100 mark) and I get these offers all the time :smile: