EB has landed - anyone have pics yet?

Yes, thank you so much, pinaygirl1208 for putting it up and kudos to your friend J for sending it to you. :heart: It's a really pretty blue and I think that I'll be getting a money in this colour. :tispy: Oh the possibilities... :dftt:

Eh? I was not expecting it to be this shade, so am crossing my fingers hard that it's the lighting. I was really thinking it would be an intense electrifying POP of color and more of a royal blue shade than that. Thanks for the pics! Anyone else with pics in good lighting, please post too! Thank you! :smile:

Thank you for getting the pic. When I was there, I had it laying right next to my ocean, .I don't know all of the Bal colors, but having done a direct comparison, I can tell you it's not like Ocean.it is a much brighter blue

I hope that helps!

Nanaz, is this the EB? It doesnt look the same as the one pinaygirl posted up...none of the two look electrifying to me:sad:, what do you ladies think:confused1: it's a nice shade though.. but still not what I expected.

?? confused ?? :confused1: these two look totally different. the second looks closer to what i was hoping for, but still a bit muted compared to the color in my imagination.

attachment.php

Nanaz, is this the EB? It doesnt look the same as the one pinaygirl posted up...none of the two look electrifying to me:sad:, what do you ladies think:confused1: it's a nice shade though.. but still not what I expected.
Yes it is the EB.:yes: Kim took this picture in the back (stock room) under the florecent light so it did not come out so great.:sad: She told me it is the same color of the one hanging that some one posted on the forum months ago.:tup: This is how much i know so far.:smile:

Attachments

• Electric%20Blue.jpg
    Electric%20Blue.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 215
thanks pinay, j, nanaz for the photos! and to bethc for answering all our questions!! you girls are wonderful.

can't say this was the blue i was expecting?!!? i was really hoping it'd be closer to the spy pictures from months ago. with GSH it looks like ocean, with GGH it looks like indigo?

i'm really hoping i'll love it in real life!!

what do you all think? GGH or GSH?? :smile:

Okay, I have to give credit to my friend (J). She's probably asleep now, but she sent me this pic from Balny. She was waiting for the forum to be up again (tech difficulties, I guess). Presenting Electric Blue taken with FLASH! I hope the true color is actually deeper than this .

Hi everyone, I'm in NYC, exhausted, and having a wonderful time! I was at BalNY yesterday, and Kim brought the only EB bag out that they have in - ^^above. It is gorgeous - I'm not a fan of the royal blue family, (thank God), but the color is pretty close - the color IRL is deeper, more vibrant, and powerful. Yes, I would definitely describe it as a powerful color. When my DD gets up, then she can give me some more words to describe the bag. Sometimes when someone is not a Bal "expert," they can come up with better descriptive words. Guess who else was there at the same time I was ---- karenab! And I had just spent an hour or so with the beautiful, wonderful slinks!!! Yesterday was just a wonderful, magical day, and when I get all my photos organized, I'll start a new thread - lots of photos of the "bags" touring NYC!

Hi everyone, I'm in NYC, exhausted, and having a wonderful time! I was at BalNY yesterday, and Kim brought the only EB bag out that they have in - ^^above. It is gorgeous - I'm not a fan of the royal blue family, (thank God), but the color is pretty close - the color IRL is deeper, more vibrant, and powerful. Yes, I would definitely describe it as a powerful color. When my DD gets up, then she can give me some more words to describe the bag. Sometimes when someone is not a Bal "expert," they can come up with better descriptive words. Guess who else was there at the same time I was ---- karenab! And I had just spent an hour or so with the beautiful, wonderful slinks!!! Yesterday was just a wonderful, magical day, and when I get all my photos organized, I'll start a new thread - lots of photos of the "bags" touring NYC!
lovelygarments - i was there with you ladies too (sort of).:graucho::lol: I hope you had a great time.:love:

(briefly hijacking this thread) - LG:heart:! Sooo wonderful to meet you and DD yesterday! Glad you had an enjoyable visit to BalNY (and met another PFer in the process! You were saying that you hadn't met any up until yesterday).