EastEnders: Do You Still Watch Every Episode?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
I've been a fan of EastEnders since it started in 1985. Over the years I've probably missed an episode here or there, but not many.

But the last six months or so I haven't been watching it as frequently as I used to do. The current cast and storylines don't appeal to me very much. The last storyline I liked was the Pauline/Sonia/Martin one. I am missing characters like Grant Mitchell, Sharon Watts, Cat Slater and Alfie Moon. Geez, I even miss Janine Butcher.:girlsigh:

And I also miss hunks like Dennis Rickman and Beppe di Marco. :heart:

Am I the only one who's feeling like this? :shrugs:

I love it, they used to play old re-runs on PBS here but stopped. I wish I could find the show on SOMEWHERE! I had serious withdrawls when they stopped airing it. :crybaby:

I love it, they used to play old re-runs on PBS here but stopped. I wish I could find the show on SOMEWHERE! I had serious withdrawls when they stopped airing it. :crybaby:
I know what you mean. I haven't watched it since I left home back in 1993. I miss it a lot. I only get to see it when I go home to visit my family.

I have not seen an episode of EastEnders for soooo long I probably wouldn't know who half the people were now.

I used to watch it all the time when Grant, Phil, Tiffany and Beppe were in it - I loved it then.

I had watched this show when I spent a summer in England back in'92. Came back to the states and watched it too - but the shows were behind - a lot.

Then life got in the way and I never saw it again.

But just the thought of it brings back memories of my time in England!!

I loved the show!!

I've got Sky+ and it automatically records it for me, hubby watches it too. I watch it during the weeknights and even watch the East-End-A-Thon on Sunday afternoons.

God, I'm sad.

Like you, I used to watch it religiously bubble, but not any more. I was so bored of it, and havent watched it now for well over a year. All the new families, pats distant family etc were all awful, and you just dont care about any of them. I thought stacy and bradley had potential but now ofcourse that is muddied lol (I still read an update in heat magazine every week so that I know what is happening, but never watch the show any more!!)

Im more of an Emmerdale fan now lol

Like you, I used to watch it religiously bubble, but not any more. I was so bored of it, and havent watched it now for well over a year. All the new families, pats distant family etc were all awful, and you just dont care about any of them. I thought stacy and bradley had potential but now ofcourse that is muddied lol (I still read an update in heat magazine every week so that I know what is happening, but never watch the show any more!!)

Im more of an Emmerdale fan now lol

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way!
I have never seen Emmerdale, but I'm sure the story lines will be much more fun to see than those of EastEnders.

Rumour is that Cindy Beale will be coming back to haunt Ian. That will be interesting to see....

I LOVE Eastenders! Watched it for years and years faithfully. When we moved here to AZ it was 2 months of channel surfing before I found them on a new BBC channel that just appeared. Took a couple fo episodes before I caught up with things. I do miss the old cast. I loved Grant, bad boy that he was.

I miss it so much. Our local PBS station cut it off right after Sonya had her baby and also after the bartender (can't remember her name right now!) married Steve and Phil was turning all stalker-ish on her and then someone shot Phil...

I used to watch faithfully on PBS but they took it off. The last ones I saw Phil's old live in girlfriend was having his baby only he didn't know. She told everyone it was the guy with HIV (can't remeber name) baby. I miss it.