Earmuffs?

i bought a pair of earmuffs yesterday. i prefer them to knit caps. hat hair is the worst. i was deciding between the burberry cashmere ones and uggs cableknit. i chose the uggs over the burberry because the cream color matched my coat better, but the burberry ones were really nice. i'm a huge fan of cashmere.

I remeber back in college, this girl has the burberry earmuffs and matching scarf. she looked very modern and warm! go for the burberry earmuffs. That headband looks like your ready to go

a. skiing
b. working out

Me personally, generally wear hats on my head. I tend to get head colds in the winter. but i wear ponytails under the hat and when i take them off i just brush my hair back to shape (mini purse brush)

hmmm...cute! these are making me want to buy a pair rite now.
i think the last time i wore earmuffs was when i was 7 or something :roflmfao:
1 question tho, do these fall off easily? one of my pet peeves is sunglasses/hats/now earmuffs slipping and me constantly having to put it back up!

omg I love ear muffs! I'm currently after a gorgeous rich dark brown fur pair with a brown leather quilted head peice from Holts! I dont know if they are in or out, I just love them and think they are so cute! They have a ton of the burberry ones at holts, the little round peices are kinda awkward tho, otherwise very cute.

I have curly hair, so my issue with hats is that once I put them on, I CANNOT take them off or I look like I just walked out of a tornado.:Push: I have a pair of Burberry earmuffs that I love! Super warm and comfy.:tup: