E-Bay Fakes - Authentic MJ

I might be posting in the wrong thread, but everyone loves to buy discounted authentic items. If you would like to buy MJ bags at a lowered price, I really recommend getting them from Bloomingdale's -- will be offering 20% off everything (Marc Jacobs included) next Thursday 4/27 (their Friends and Family Event). SAs would be more than happy to do store transfer if any item isn't available locally. You can also get MJ bags from Nordstrom (they match competitor's offer). Stam might or might not be available, but it doesn't hurt to try to find it right? A few calls might save you ~240USD and you can be assured that whatever you get is authentic.

I don't work for Bloomingdale's/Nordstrom. I post b/c I hate seeing anyone paying a lot of $$ for bags that they thought were real.

Okay, that was supposed to read "I had to share this typo....", but you get the idea. Obviously I am new here: I am logged in, but don't see an edit button? Help! Thx.

[PS: I got my first ever MJ today from a eBay. A sap green Stella - I couldn't be happier! I carry my 14 inch Mac with me everywhere, and it should be just the thing to replace my ratty leather backpack.

I guess just the fact that she disclosed the very tiny pen marks (or Marcs) on the bottom and that it had the sample numbers written inside the suede pocket made me trust her. And of course it had good close-ups of the Riri and stuff.

I got a very cute navy Marc by Marc square satchel that looked bigger in the picture - liek a duffel, but I can't get a book inside! Seller said it opened wide - well, yeah, but not long. *sigh* Gotta resell it.