Duty Free !!!

Jan 23, 2006
When traveling I love to take advantage of the duty free shops, I stock up on perfumes, magazines, chocolate and makeup, My Husband collects pens, liquor, ties and sunglasses.

How about you ?

I usually do my last min shopping at these duty free shops. Usually some chocolate, perfume and cosmetics for the relatives. And ofcourse I'll check out the bags! ;)

The last time i travel out of the US. was when i was still a student with not a lot of money. I should have stocked up on cosmetic, perfume and Fendi bags (lots of them at Singapore airport).
However, i'll do that this time if i travel.

I usually shop cosmetics, especially those cute travel-only kits, perfume and candy!! Last time I was at the airport I also bought a Hermes-scarf and two Gucci-totes, but I don't know if they were duty-free or if the store was just located in the travel-area.

Pradasmeadow said:
When traveling I love to take advantage of the duty free shops, I stock up on perfumes, magazines, chocolate and makeup, My Husband collects pens, liquor, ties and sunglasses.

How about you ?

I never go to the Duty Free shops when travelling...instead I like to shop in the pharmacies and supermarkets. I can easily spend hours going aisle to aisle checking out the merchandise, especially the products not available at home.

esiders said:
instead I like to shop in the pharmacies and supermarkets. I can easily spend hours going aisle to aisle checking out the merchandise, especially the products not available at home.

I love to do that too!
When I travel outside of Europe I also stock up in the Duty Free on cosmetics, skin care, perfume, liquor and chocolates.