Dudes and their Diors

I posted this in the Gucci Men's Club thread but also wanted to share it here, once again with my beloved Dior VIII watch.

Shoes, belt, tie, bag - Gucci
Shirt - Tom Ford (I LOVE the metal bar at the collar. It actually serves an unexpected practical purpose as well. Did not have to adjust the knot of my tie, not even once, unlike when I wear other shirts where the tie knot seems to descend throughout the day/night).

p_20160903_105218-jpg.3458513

I posted this in the Gucci Men's Club thread but also wanted to share it here, once again with my beloved Dior VIII watch.

Shirt - Tom Ford (I LOVE the metal bar at the collar. It actually serves an unexpected practical purpose as well. Did not have to adjust the knot of my tie, not even once, unlike when I wear other shirts where the tie knot seems to descend throughout the day/night).

You look fantastic AJ! Love the dark blue and tan ensemble, and especially the braided strap of the bag.

Reactions: averagejoe

Everagejoe, I thinm you r way above average. I wish my husband likes to dress up like you. I would be so happy shopping for him.

Reactions: averagejoe
Everagejoe, I thinm you r way above average. I wish my husband likes to dress up like you. I would be so happy shopping for him.
Aww thank you!

I think that the confidence that we feel when we wear certain outfits is a good driving force for appreciating dressing up. Sometimes it takes a pair of perfectly fitted jeans or a tailored jacket to make us go "Whoa! Didn't know clothes could do that" which can start us down this path.

You always look so dapper in the photos you post. Such good style!
More shopping vibes!

Fall is in the air...

View attachment 3475044
Love your bag, and it goes so well with your outfit!!