Double Trouble

Lexie, Minimouse, jchiara, youngster and KoobaMe, I've made appointments for all of you at the Kooba Detox and Rehab Center. You'll be getting your appointment notices in the mail. Grace123, they told me that you don't have to go in for testing for at least six months. Shockey...you're in the clear! As for nunnla, I think they told me at the Center that she is in isolation for at least 30 days and is in no way able to make contact with the outside world. The upside to all of this is that you all could be Lindsay Lohan's roommate, but you lucked out!!

:roflmfao:

Oh my God! I'm *cryin'* over here! ~hysterical!~

Lexie, Minimouse, jchiara, youngster and KoobaMe, I've made appointments for all of you at the Kooba Detox and Rehab Center. You'll be getting your appointment notices in the mail. Grace123, they told me that you don't have to go in for testing for at least six months. Shockey...you're in the clear! As for nunnla, I think they told me at the Center that she is in isolation for at least 30 days and is in no way able to make contact with the outside world. The upside to all of this is that you all could be Lindsay Lohan's roommate, but you lucked out!!

Geez! I thought we were just talking about Koobas. I didnt mention I have bought three Fendi Spy bags in the past two months just different colors. One I just pick up and carry on my arm for a minute then it goes back in the closet, it still has tags on it.

As I have said before, doubles (and triples) for a girl are a VERY good thing. In fact, I enjoy them every so often if lucky.

Oh....wait...

you were talking about handbags....

and I was talking about.....ah...erm....

nevermind.

I'm in definite need of Kooba rehab ... My repeats are: 2 Marcelles (moss, cognac), 2 Devins (white, taupe suede) and gulp ... 7 Siennas (smooth black, distressed black, distressed raisin, 2 smooth cream - ivory colored from older collection and creamy beige from newer collection, chestnut floral embossed, metallic army). Hubby says I don't have an addiction, I have a disease. Finally glad to know what it's called.:girlsigh:

I'm in definite need of Kooba rehab ... My repeats are: 2 Marcelles (moss, cognac), 2 Devins (white, taupe suede) and gulp ... 7 Siennas (smooth black, distressed black, distressed raisin, 2 smooth cream - ivory colored from older collection and creamy beige from newer collection, chestnut floral embossed, metallic army). Hubby says I don't have an addiction, I have a disease. Finally glad to know what it's called.:girlsigh:
Oops, forgot the smooth expresso Sienna, make that eight!

nunnla 8 Siennnas! Way to go :wlae:Do you use them all? I didnt know they made 8 different colors. I have had maybe 4 of the colors but only have the black now.

But But But.....I WANNA go to the place Brittney and Lindsay went. I bet they have some Fab bags to carry their Cocaine and Crack in !!!! I don't just want counseling Rose. Sign me up for the full course. maybe Amy will be there by that time and we'll become such great friends and she'll give me her bags. I woulld have gone to the BIG house if I could have gotten hold of a few of Paris's bags. Nicole wasn't there long enough to sit her bag down :sad:

Compass Rose, what me? I have a problem? What problem? I have no idea what you're talking about? I buy a bag or two, or three, or four, so what's the problem? If you really want I'll go willingly to the Kooba Detox and Rehab Center just to show you I'm okay and don't have a problem, but only if I can take my 12 Koobas with me and just be sure there's a Kooba store inside, or at least a Kooba dealer! I still don't understand what disease it is you think I have, I just don't get it. I peacefully buy a bag or two or five and now you want to put me away :wtf:. Jeez, what is this world coming to. Aaah, I get it, I think you're trying to bring eBay down and we're being used as pawns! Right, okay, I knew we didn't have an addiction, disease or real problem. Now Lexie, jchiara, youngster, KoobaMe, don't forget to bring all your Koobas with you. Poor Nunnla, I can only sympathise.

Yep, Nunnla wins, forget doubles, she's got octuples!

Your's truly has only 5 Sienna's, lol.
Mine are the smooth Black, Army Met., Olive, Nutmeg & Cream. No doubles of anything else. I also have the baby Sienna- Scarlett in Army.

So I guess I did double up in color? Oh, gosh, better sign me up for rehab, too!

Yep, Nunnla wins, forget doubles, she's got octuples!

Your's truly has only 5 Sienna's, lol.
Mine are the smooth Black, Army Met., Olive, Nutmeg & Cream. No doubles of anything else. I also have the baby Sienna- Scarlett in Army.

So I guess I did double up in color? Oh, gosh, better sign me up for rehab, too!

Rose! I never knew you had 5 Siennas!!!! I suggest you line them all up and take a family photo for us to see.

I just used my Black Sienna the last 4 days. Lovely to carry and so comfortable to use.