Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi all,

Dream just quoted 2.3m for lateral canthopexy. Has anyone done this procedure? Thoughts? Has anyone done this in another clinic with you think is good? Any particular doctor I should look for at Dream?

Thank you!

I am going to Korea in 4 days and I have consultation appointments for DES at ID and Banobagi on the same day. I initially 'seeked' help from DocFinderKorea but their quoted price was ridiculous. When I reached out to ID and Banobagi, they quoted me the range of price I was looking at. I have an appointment with the Doctor who specializes in DES from Banobagi so I am excited.
what surgery are you planning on getting?

is it difficult to close and open the eyes after ptsosis? hows the post op care? have a good a recovery!

Hi!

Honestly, I didn't feel any type of pain nor was it difficult to open and close my eyes. It was just uncomfortable with the stitches because it feels like its pulling it. The post-op care is great! They were very thorough and I went in after 3 days to get my eyes cleaned and stitches out 4 days after that.

I really like my doctor and loving the results. I am going again before I go back to the states as one last time.