Dooney and Bourke Florentine Vachetta Satchel

What did you think of the small size Florentine satchel? I am still trying to decide on the small or mini....went to Nordie's yesterday but they didn't have these sizes there.

I thought the small was too big for me and really heavy. It all depends on how much stuff you usually carry. I think the mini holds a lot, I don't even have mine half full. But if you're used to a larger bag, then you may need the small.

On a side note, I really love how my hand rubs against the green suede whenever I reach in to get something! It's sooooo soft!

2011-06-25_18-52-06_475.jpg

Helloooo anybody in there?

DAMN YOUR HIDES!! WHY YOU SHOW ME THIS??? WHY!!!

Ok so I have to have one of these. I love the bow bag but will prob. never want to spend that much on a bag, and this one is that style of bag in a cheaper version. ALSO I wanted to maybe save up for a Mulberry alexa in oak -- and the natural in this satchel is in that same vein (I think).

Am I right in thinking this could be the bag to answer the cravings for the above things? I have never bought Dooney before...but I am open to any and all lovely bags I don't discriminate.

I want to know more about the "small" style I have the morning after mini bag which is pretty on par with the size of the florentine satchel according to measurments on both sites, so I think it will work well for me. i'm 5'2.

can anyone reinforce my desire for this or make me hate it? lol..I do wish they would come out with new colours too. But I can see natural going with pretty much anything (I have 3 black bags already).

Does anyone have a small and a mini? I'd love to see a side by side comparison picture. I saw the large one in person, and it was way bigger than I had expected.

I felt this way about the Rebecca Minkoff morning after bag -- the large one was just a bit too big and the mini was perfect. I looked at the websites and the satchel was very close to the morning after mini in dimensions.

So, maybe check out the pics of the morning after mini bag to see how it will look on a real body until people post their pictures.

PLEASE POST! lol

Ok so I have to have one of these. I love the bow bag but will prob. never want to spend that much on a bag, and this one is that style of bag in a cheaper version.

It's funny because I've wanted a bow for a VERY long time but after my shopping trip yesterday, I realized actually like this bag much better than the current season bow! So much so that I ended up buying it pretty much on a whim. I love love love Miu Miu but their leather quality of late has been questionable to say the least. I went to the Miu Miu boutique and was not even the least bit tempted to buy a bow because the sides look HORRIBLE on this run, or at least the ones I saw yesterday. They look like they've been put through the mill and definitely not worth the price tag. I ended up going to Macy's randomly and saw the D&B satchel... it was pretty much love at first sight. The only hang up I had was the tassels (I hate tassels!) so I just ended up removing them when I got home. Seriously, it's an amazing bag... so well constructed and made of quality materials! I'm usually not a D&B fan, but this bag totally won my heart! I couldn't pass it up at this price point!!! :smile: