Don't open unless you want to be teased...

I am drooling over all those gorgeous bags. I wish we had an outlet out here in L.A. The Venetia, the Spearmint Sophia...I want them all. They look like candy. Big Girl Candy!

Newaddiction – I didn’t buy anything. But, dang that was seriously HARD! I did carry the Venetia around the store with me for a long time. I was sooooo hard to walk away from!

Luvpurses24 – I don’t remember the price of the guinevre. Sorry! But the leather was so soft and love the color!

AllaboutEve – passion fruit made me salivate! gorg! Can’t wait to see pics of yours!!

Will post a pic as soon as I receive it. And to be honest; I already made some space at my bed table:shame: :shame: :shame: for it, so that I can watch it before I go asleep and when I get up in the morning. I know this sounds just so ridiculous and I'm not a little girl anymore but I did the same with my first MJ, the sienna courtney; I just had to have it around/ with me all the time and could not stop staring at it.:shame:

I saw similar yesterday at NMLC at Sawgrass Mills South Florida. Mostly multipocket bags in different colors, like two greens, dark purple...

I'm not sure of the prices, because I didn't see that final sale price.. hmm. I only noticed a more expensive tag on a beautiful brown Venetia.

Neiman Marcus Last Call in Denver, CO had a these MJ bags:

Frankle in Pale Sage for $610 + 20% off

Small Multipocket in Fuschia for $610 + 20% off

Small Multipocket in Maroon (I forgot the price) + 20% off

Large Multipocket in Tapioca for $650 + 20% off

New Sophia in Emerald for $626 + 20% off

New Sophia in Washed Rose for $610 + 20% off

Mini Satchel in Stark White for $450 + 20% off

Shoulder Bag in Acorn for $595 + 20% off

Shoulder Bag in Dark Forest for $595 + 20% off

Oh my gosh that is just sooooo beautiful. all of them sitting together!! I like the dark berry and gold cammie especially..... *Swoon* Hopefully i'll have this much luck the next time i'm at woodbury.... =P