Dolled up, Minimum, or all Natural ?

I will have to say that I use the works, even on days when I never leave the house. I just feel better when I have cosmetics on. I am jealous of so many of you natural beauties that can get by with nothing or a swipe of gloss and still look like a living version of a human being.

I have got dark reddish hair and a very fair Irish/Norwegian complexion, in other words I have practically no color in my face or lips without the help of cosmetics.

The good thing is that I have loved cosmetics since I turned 13 and they give me the ability to look both natural and pretty. Without cosmetics I am plain and look like a ghost.

I don't think most people looking at me would think I am wearing alot of make up. I have worked long and hard at perfecting a look that is me but better. Peggy

Minimal - just lipstick. I'm allergic to all forms of eye make-up. Thank goodness my eyebrows are naturally well-defined. I don't need to wear blush either - my cheeks are naturally quite pink. If I were to add extra rouge on my cheeks, I'd end up looking unintentionally sunburnt or worse: drunk. :shame:

All dolled-up most days. I don't wear quite as much on the weekends if we are just going to be at home or I am just running to the grocery, etc. I do enjoy the occassional day where I can sit and home and go au natural though. I try to do that every so often to give my skin a break.

Hmm, I don't know what I am. I wear the basics; foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara & lipgloss, but the whole process takes me 10-15 minutes at most. I'm so pale that if I don't wear makeup I look like a ghost.

I like getting all dolled up if I'm going out at night or to a party. I think it's fun trying different eyeshadows and lipsticks.

I try to stick to the minimum unless I'm going out...then I'm all dolled up.

I wash my face twice a day (I ABSOLUTELY have to!) and scrub it once a day with a very gentle every-day scrub, so it doesn't get irritated. I also do a mask once a week.

I've never done a facial because my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive and prone to acne, so I would break out like crazy if they put any of their oils on me.

minimum. i use laura mercier tinted moisturizer (it works wonders!), some mascara, and some bronzer and i'm good to go for the day. if i'm going out at night to somewhere fancy or a club, i do the works, including eyeshadow, liner, false lashes, and gloss. however, that hardly happens nowadays. haha.

Gosh-when I first started staying home with the kids,I did the minimum. Then I realized how I looked directly influenced how I feel about myself,so now I subscribe to the Susan Lucci school of thought-dolled up all of the way. I feel like it adds to my morning routine.

I love wearing makeup and being dolledup!! I'm a big fan of stila and try to buy as much as I can (sadly no stila here :sad: ).....although I buy more than i can ever wear....i also put some makeup when Im feeling blue....it sometimes does the trick :smile: