Doesnt Mastic resemble Sandstone from the Fall '07 collection?

mimi23

Apr 9, 2006
Doesnt Mastic resemble Sandstone from the Fall '07 collection?

I was looking at the swatches and realized that Mastic looks very similar to sandstone.

is it only me?

It looks a bit darker...but pretty much the same...although the swatches pics have been a bit inaccurate sometimes (I'm thankful for them though!)

Regardless if Mastic and Sandstone are alike I'm sure I'd be all over that color once the fall deliveries arrive.

Yup, same here! Mastic, in addition to Violet and Rouille, are on my radar for the FW 07 season. Would love to see what bags Balenciaga will be offering in which colors. Am stoked to see the Step and its details!

It looks similar, a little less grey. Probably somewhere in between sandstone and caramel 05. Its definitely on my wish list, even though I have both colors already.

Does anyone know when BalNY will be receiving the FW07 bags and we can purchase them? I was thinking of getting a sandstone city with GH but my bf keeps saying sandstone is too blah a color so I think I will wait for mastic as well (even though I still think sandstone is gorgeous)

^I think they're putting people on wishlists around May/June & the bags are coming out around Sept/Oct.. sorry, I always forget the actually months =P

Lol that what i was thinking! Cant decide if i should get the sandstone or wait for the mastic... hmmmm decisions decisions decision:shrugs: :shrugs: :cursing: :Push:

Sandstone looks somewhat light & I worry about darkening handles (as I do w/my vert), so if mastic is a tad darker than sandstone it'd be perfect for me!!:drool:

The color seems richer and yes, deeper...I can't wait til it comes out! It will definitely be on my list as a Weekender along with Bleu Work/Weekender, Jaune mu clutch, and something plomb, violet, and tabac.

07-addl-swatches.jpg