Does this BV come in a larger size?

I can't answer your color question, but do know this size will not fit in the crook of your arm. At least not mine and I don't think I have big arms. I wanted to love this style, but it's just too small for me.

Someone wrote in another thread somewhere that the Boston Bag is being discontinued. I'm not sure if it was the regular size in favour of the Mini, or both. It's too bad, I really like the style.
I don't know what colours they offered in the regular size this/last season.

I attached the actual photos of the both sizes mentioned in this thread. Please, everyone when you mention a bag posted on another site, capture and attach the photo. We are not supposed to be hotlinking, plus when that website link is no longer active, we will have a photo here for reference. All your questions about specific bags are important, and we want to have photos for the next time someone is curious about the same item. Thanks a bunch, our BV forum rocks!
minibostonbag.JPG largerboston bag.JPG

I attached the actual photos of the both sizes mentioned in this thread. Please, everyone when you mention a bag posted on another site, capture and attach the photo. We are not supposed to be hotlinking, plus when that website link is no longer active, we will have a photo here for reference. All your questions about specific bags are important, and we want to have photos for the next time someone is curious about the same item. Thanks a bunch, our BV forum rocks!
View attachment 3538609 View attachment 3538608
I want that bag!!!

Yeah, the Boston Bag is a great silhouette. I'm surprised they are thinking of/planning to discontinue it. Especially considering they ruined the Montaigne. It's a good size too, similar to an LV Speedy 30.
As usual I'm drawn to the larger bag. I looked at the specs but can anyone tell me how large it looks in comparison to, say the cervo hobo? I don't have a lot of styles to compare it to...

About the size of a Twiggy? I would have to dig my Twiggy out, but I think the regular size Boston Satchel is roughly the same size, though it might be a little bit taller.

Okay, so the smaller size measures (LxHxW) 12x7x7
The regular size measures 13x7x8
For a comparison, there are both sizes currently for sale on Fashionphile.
My post #4073 in the BV in Action thread shows my Lilac San Marco bag and it is the same dimensions as the larger Boston Satchel. Technically I think it's a wee bit longer but whatevs. I'm twice your size LOL. Just kidding, but almost. I'm 5'7-5'8" and about a size 10ish.

Okay, so the smaller size measures (LxHxW) 12x7x7
The regular size measures 13x7x8
For a comparison, there are both sizes currently for sale on Fashionphile.
My post #4073 in the BV in Action thread shows my Lilac San Marco bag and it is the same dimensions as the larger Boston Satchel. Technically I think it's a wee bit longer but whatevs. I'm twice your size LOL. Just kidding, but almost. I'm 5'7-5'8" and about a size 10ish.
There's that little difference between the sizes? For the sake of an inch or so I can look for either...thanks!