Does my butt look fat in this Pochette???

i like pochettes :yes:. i also feel that the truth is not many people are 100% happy with their body (or are there anyone at all :P?). don't be too hard on yourself, enjoy the LVs :flowers:.

I completely understand how you feel. I do think you need to drop that part of your screen name though!

I have a pochette and I carry it in my bag as a make-up bag. I do plan on using it when I go out and don't need a large bag, but I haven't had the opportunity yet. Not only does it make me feel huge, I carry WAY more than it holds!

I am not overweight but I carry huge bags, there are no rules, carry what makes you feel good about yourself. If you are uncomfortable with your weight then fix it it's easy, the 3 W's: Walk, Water (drink loads) & Watch what you eat! Feel good whatever!
For what it's worth I think you should change your screen name to something that will make you feel more positive about yourself!

i vote name change # 3. and i understand what you are saying about small bags. perhaps a longer strap so you can wear is messenger style or an extender will help you feel more comfortable? i have extenders for my pochettes, and i love them! the are so much more comfortable under my arm.

i have the pochette and love it, i think that a pochette is versatile and suits everyone, how bout you get an extender as the others has said? I have one for mine and it looks great as well as makes it that much comfy.

And don't be too hard on yourself, there's nth wrong with being chubby or anything as a matter of fact. Just be more confident and you'll look great wearing anything!

Not skinny here either and yes I wear my pochette proudly! I think it is more a question of - can you accept yourself as you are? Trust me - no one is going to say to themselves -OMG LOOK at that fat girl with that tiny purse lol.. most people are too busy thinking about themselves to notice others. So accept yourself and wear whatever purse you like and don't worry about it!:cutesy:

Oh, btw,,, I think big girls with tiny small bags look really hot!!!! I had a student employee who was a big girl,,, beautiful and big. She would wear a tiny little bag and dress very stylish and carry it very daintily and I was like, wow! That looks soooo cool! She looked fab in her small bags, just like you!:heart:;)

WOW... I can't believe all these responses! Thanks everyone! Your input and support was a delight to read. I'm not going to change my name because that's not what is the issue here. It's my mindset and perceptions of my own body that needs some help. :s Due to a recent weight gain of 10lbs in the past 5 months, my mood has been up and down. At first, I was just ecstatic over all the good times with my BF and the new boobage :tup:that came along with the weight gain. However, now I find myself unable to feel comfortable in my jeans or work attire. :sad: Nothing fits right...thus leading to feeling sad over the Sunset because before the extra 10lbs I already had issues with carrying a pochette.
I went to look at it last night and since it's so thin, I think I'm still gonna get it and definitely use it as a wallet. :love:
Thanks again and it was great to see all the positive and strong mindsets out there! I admire that!
Btw... I have been on the South Beach Diet for the last 5 days and it is the easiest diet ever! :yes::nuts::yahoo:

^^^ Good luck with diet, what is the South Beach Diet by the way haven't heard of that. What are you eating & how successful is it? I reckon I could lose 7 lbs & not miss it LOL

WOW... I can't believe all these responses! Thanks everyone! Your input and support was a delight to read. I'm not going to change my name because that's not what is the issue here. It's my mindset and perceptions of my own body that needs some help. :s Due to a recent weight gain of 10lbs in the past 5 months, my mood has been up and down. At first, I was just ecstatic over all the good times with my BF and the new boobage :tup:that came along with the weight gain. However, now I find myself unable to feel comfortable in my jeans or work attire. :sad: Nothing fits right...thus leading to feeling sad over the Sunset because before the extra 10lbs I already had issues with carrying a pochette.
I went to look at it last night and since it's so thin, I think I'm still gonna get it and definitely use it as a wallet. :love:
Thanks again and it was great to see all the positive and strong mindsets out there! I admire that!
Btw... I have been on the South Beach Diet for the last 5 days and it is the easiest diet ever! :yes::nuts::yahoo:

Personally, I thought your screen name was clever! Cute, not insulting. :yes: I'm not a petite girl by any means.... we'll say that I have a "swimmer's build", and I always carry larger bags, because they make me feel a little more "svelte" in comparison. (Looks good with curves!!) I love the Sunset Blvd, but would never carry it on it's own, unless as a clutch, so in that way, I definitely agree with you how it just "feels" too small, or makes you "feel" too big.

Good luck with your diet.... but remember, it's making a lifestyle change, not just a fad!!

I have sunset and I carry it coz I love it and never think about how I look with the bag coz I always other pfer here and everyone look great with their LV bag no matter what size so I think if you're not comfortable with your body, go diet otherwise be confident!!!
Ps...remember on diet is easy, the easy part is eating but the hard part is exercising but the exercising is the most effective way to lost the weight I have ever tried. ((been there done that!!!))

Well, first things first Fabulous...let's change your screen name then we can work on your pochette issue. tPFers let's come up with a new name for Fabulous. Here are my choices for you:

1. simply drop the Fat and become soFabulous
2. FabulouslyMe
3. EffingFabulous

Oh, and yes I am being serious.

I vote for number 2 also.
Clearly you like these cute little bags. You should carry them however you want. Even if you just keep them in a bigger bag think how good it feels when you pull them out to get something out of them. or even when you open your bag and they are just sitting there inside your bigger bag. I have a Lesportsac backpack that I use when my hubby and I hit the great outdoors and all my LV accessories go in it! I smile when i open my little nylon backpack.

If you want to start trying to use your pochette as a purse maybe you can pull it out when you leave work to do an errend or for lunch. Work up to carrying it as a purse.