Does made in USA = authentic?

Hi there everyone I wonder if Louis vuitton tivoli comes with a BOX and PRICE TAG that looks like this... I bought from fashionphile.

thanks. it looks a bit weird to me it's made in USA and 2014.

has anyone bought LV tivoli and does it come with tag like that??
would you happen to have a pic of your tivoli? i'm looking to purchase tivoli pm by year end. i'm hoping to get one that's made in france though. thanks!

SD represents the location in San Dimas, CA :biggrin:

It does now but in years gone by it was also a prefix for a French factory. So it depends on the age of the bag you bought LJaye (if it you bought it new from store then it will be USA but if it's an older pre-loved purchased then it could be made in France).

Excellent point thank you. I should have qualified my original response. :biggrin:

IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0405.JPG Hi There-

I realize this is an old post, but would like to know if these tags look authentic? I am trying to determine if these are real tags that I found under the lining of a bag I purchased from RealReal. I notice one looks similar to the image on this thread. Appreciate any help that can be offered here!

Best,
Alex

View attachment 3873270 View attachment 3873269 Hi There-

I realize this is an old post, but would like to know if these tags look authentic? I am trying to determine if these are real tags that I found under the lining of a bag I purchased from RealReal. I notice one looks similar to the image on this thread. Appreciate any help that can be offered here!

Best,
Alex
Fake tags. Have the bag authenticated, just in case. I am not familiar with the RealReal. Some people do buy a mix of authentic and fake pieces and do mix the tags up so it's possible for a genuine bag to be sold with fake tags and vice versa.

Thanks for the feedback vernis -- As the tag references the same product item (Sac Baxter) it would seem odd that fake tags describing a real product would get paired together. Makes me feel like the tags and bag hence may be fake :sad:

Thanks for the feedback vernis -- As the tag references the same product item (Sac Baxter) it would seem odd that fake tags describing a real product would get paired together. Makes me feel like the tags and bag hence may be fake :sad:
I was specifically referring to the other tags as being fake but see what you mean.

Yeah, I probably should have clarified in my post that those pics are of 2 tags total, with images of both sides. The thin tag has the appearance of a small packet with security device inside, but I'm feeling like it's all fake since I have seen nothing like them in the LV stores. I've sent an email to RealReal customer service, as I don't want pay hundreds to them for a counterfeit product! Thanks again and I'll see if anyone else has comment to share.

Yeah, I probably should have clarified in my post that those pics are of 2 tags total, with images of both sides. The thin tag has the appearance of a small packet with security device inside, but I'm feeling like it's all fake since I have seen nothing like them in the LV stores. I've sent an email to RealReal customer service, as I don't want pay hundreds to them for a counterfeit product! Thanks again and I'll see if anyone else has comment to share.
Hi, please post in the Authenticate This LV thread, thanks!