Does Hermes Make Collars for Cats?

When considering the H cat collar, make sure it has a security snap.

I just went to another pet shop and I learned something about cat collars. They said that there are special ones for cats with security snaps (either an elastic band at one end or can snap off). This is because since cats climb things, it's possible that their collars get caught and if they do not have the the security snaps, the cats can get strangled! With the security snaps, the cats can take off their heads from the collar with the elastic band stretching or the collar completely snapping off.

That would be my concern with the elusive H cat collar, if it does exist. It's important to have a release mechanism since cats are so nosy.

...sigh...maybe this wasn't meant to be! But it's been fun talking about everyone's kitty cats! I'll post a picture of my kitty, Milly, later. She's a natural point Tonkinese (so she looks like a Siamese).

Totally! I just hope they look as nice in person as in the website lol! :sweatdrop:

I just realized why this was looking so familiar to me. It looks just like a Nambe dish that I gave my cousin as an engagement gift:nuts: Your kittys will be eating in real style and if they don't like it, you know that you can always use it for people:roflmfao:

attachment.php

Oh my... :love: