Does anyone watch Criminal Minds?

:roflmfao: Reid is my guy! Loves him and I like the friendship between Morgan and Garcia. Got hooked on this show watching Sunday reruns while cooking.
He's sucha cutie! :girlsigh:

That was a disturbing episode and there are quite a few. The one that creeped me out recently was the one where the woman kidnapped other women, drugged/paralyzed them and dressed them up for tea like old dolls. Only their eyes moved, that was crazy!
That was definitely one of the better episodes for Season 5 along with the episode that MGG directed. :tup:

I don't really know how I feel about yesterday's Season Finale. :wondering It's creepy yet it wasn't quite as good. Hmm..

^ I thought it was lackluster in comparison to all the other Season Finales and also some of the better episodes that they have had this season, i.e. the Doll Tea Party episode.

OMG there is a CM thread. LOL, I am so obsessed with this show. This show is the only show I have ever owned on DVD besides watching it religiously on T.V. I am super sad that JJ left in season 6 though ;(. I missed a whole lot of season 5 from moving so I am watching it through Nexflix.

I'm only up to Season 4, but I absolutely love it!

I have the biggest crush on Hotchner, was so in love with Gideon's mind, and Reid is just adorable. Love love love this show.

Scares the daylights out of me sometimes though.

I have tried to watch this show several times. I like all of the characters on there, but sometimes the subject matter is SO disturbing that I don't watch it.

I love this show!! I watch it almost everyday on ION television...Monday through Thursday or Friday I think. 3 episodes per night! I have to say, I'm not as interested in watching the new episodes because I adored J.J. I'm sad she left :tdown:

^^In short, because the network is spending so much money bankrolling a drunken, drug-addled, wife-beating jerk (aka Charlie Sheen) that they've had to cut corners on other shows by axing people. Paget Brewster (Prentiss) will be leaving at the end of the current season for the same reason. There was a petition going around online for a while to try and change the network's mind - through that we managed to get an actual wrap-up on JJ's storyline and Prentiss gets most of this season.

Its a travesty (and yes, I am still deeply annoyed about it :mad:).

^^^It is very unlikely that one show's budget is affected by another show. Criminal Minds is just a show that had so many main characters. I don't like seeing JJ leave either; Prentiss can be off, I have never cared for her.