Does anyone share the same sentiment as me regarding GH?!

^^ ITA, the giant hardware was too heavy for me on the city, work & brief styles...but i think the hobo, the day & the besace styles are all super-lightweight...and even though i'm an RH girl at heart, i love the SGH & GGH on certain styles & colors :tender:

The GH is just not for me :nogood: I abandoned all other brands for Balenciaga because of the lightness of their bags. I walk everywhere and carry my life with me, so the bag must be light.
Have to admit that I like the way it looks on some styles - but more as a design object than a functional bag.

I also find the GH to be heavy, but I love how it looks. I now have 2 GH citys with one more on the way - starting to feel that I have overdone it. I don't own any RH. That said ... I am a Bbag convert. I have been using marc Jacobs bags for the last 2 years - so i am used to heavy bags.

I actually dont find the GH much of a problem considering I've carried heavier bags before... I find the weight is fine to me... maybe its coz I'm used to heavy bags... when I was at law school... well, lets just say... the GH bags with my daily essentials feel as heavy as a feather!

The GH is just not for me :nogood: I abandoned all other brands for Balenciaga because of the lightness of their bags. I walk everywhere and carry my life with me, so the bag must be light.
Have to admit that I like the way it looks on some styles - but more as a design object than a functional bag.

ITA, slinkie:heart:

I must admit I like GSH on the Day and the Basace, but for the most part, it really isn't moi:smile: Besides, I don't need a heavy bag to worsen my back.