Does anyone remember the show Thirty Something?

1. I have been searching for the series on DVD and can not seem to find it!! Does anyone know where I might look??? Thank you!

2. I have never seen 30 something on DVD. I loved that show! I have an old, old, old VHS tape of mine that has 6 episodes that I taped on it. I should see if I can even play it anymore. That was a great show - very different for its time. I still have a 30-something sleeping shirt!!

Have you checked eBay?

3. I don't know where you can find it, but I remember that show! In my dorm, there were 12 women to a suite. On Thirty Something nights, we were all gathered in my room watching it. I had the smallest room but the biggest tv. :graucho: Loved the show!

4. My mom used to watch it when I was little..she LOVED that show.

5. Ooh you know what you can do? Request it through this site..I use this site to check to see when my favorite shows will be out on dvd..
    TVShowsOnDVD.com

6. I never watched it but I do remember it. I don't think it is available on DVD (yet)

7. I still can not find it...Im so bummed!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

8. Loved this show!

9. I absolutely loved Thirtysomething. I recorded most episodes on VCR and rewatched them many times. I swear an can recite entire dialogue strings!

My little girl was a baby during the final season and I ordered the cutest little pink t shirt that read "one-something" in the show logo. I think I found it on the network site. Was it NBC??

10. I think it was ABC.

I would love to see that little one-something - How cute!!

If I get a chance I will pop in one of my old tapes (if I can find it) and figure it out which network for sure.

11. I loved Thirtysomething. I wanted to grow up and marry a man just like Michael Steadman.

12. Ditto! Remember Miles Drentell?

13. I loved that show! It really was a "hip" show at that time. I haven't seen a DVD but I will keep an eye out for you.

14. I just googled thirty something and a few websites came up to buy the dvds.

15. There was also a recording of music from Thirtysomething. Both instrumental and vocals, still one of my favorite CD's.
    To date, I can't hear "Come Rain or Come Shine" without thinking of Ellen's wedding.