Does anyone remember the show Thirty Something?

I have never seen 30 something on DVD. I loved that show! I have an old, old, old VHS tape of mine that has 6 episodes that I taped on it. I should see if I can even play it anymore. That was a great show - very different for its time. I still have a 30-something sleeping shirt!!

Have you checked ebay?

I don't know where you can find it, but I remember that show! In my dorm, there were 12 women to a suite. On Thirty Something nights, we were all gathered in my room watching it. I had the smallest room but the biggest tv. :graucho: Loved the show!

I absolutely loved Thirtysomething. I recorded most episodes on VCR and rewatched them many times. I swear an can recite entire dialogue strings!

My little girl was a baby during the final season and I ordered the cutest little pink t shirt that read "one-something" in the show logo. I think I found it on the network site. Was it NBC??

My little girl was a baby during the final season and I ordered the cutest little pink t shirt that read "one-something" in the show logo. I think I found it on the network site. Was it NBC??

I think it was ABC.

I would love to see that little one-something - How cute!!

If I get a chance I will pop in one of my old tapes (if I can find it) and figure it out which network for sure.

There was also a recording of music from Thirtysomething. Both instrumental and vocals, still one of my favorite CD's.
To date, I can't hear "Come Rain or Come Shine" without thinking of Ellen's wedding.