Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

Here is Nordstrom's feedback from one person so far...I was so happy to read this!

Absolutely Perfect! I have been lusting after this purse since seeing it in the January catalog. It is the beautiful love-child of the Hermes Birkin and the Mulberry satchel. It finally arrived in stock, and it is mine--all mine! I am now hooked on Liebeskind's quality, aesthetic, and price-point. Will definitely recommend!

Here is Nordstrom's feedback from one person so far...I was so happy to read this!

Absolutely Perfect! I have been lusting after this purse since seeing it in the January catalog. It is the beautiful love-child of the Hermes Birkin and the Mulberry satchel. It finally arrived in stock, and it is mine--all mine! I am now hooked on Liebeskind's quality, aesthetic, and price-point. Will definitely recommend!

You are going to LOVE the bag to bits. Glad I'm not the only one that saw the Birkinesque quality of the bag.

I just learned of Liebeskind yesterday and was going to order the one on Nordstrom.com this morning and it's no longer available. Now, on their FB page, the only words on a post yesterday that I could make out were NYC, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale's. So, does that mean the blue one online was just a taste of what's to come? I hope so since I need one of them in my life!

Aluxe~
Please posts pics of your YSL. I am going to purchase my 1st major "HIGH END" purse real soon. I am debating from YSL/Marc Jacobs/Chloe/Dior.
What a decision we girls have to make...lol :yahoo:

Hey PurseLuva625!

I finally read the instructions and have revealed my YSL easy bag!!!:yahoo:

Check it out when you can and do let us know when you make your high end purchase! What bags are you considering, by the way?

Liebeskind is a German brand and very well-known here. They are high-quality, locally produced bags and fairly priced. I highly recommend them, very durable.
And btw, "Liebeskind" means "love child" or "a lovely child" in German. ;)

Liebeskind is a German brand and very well-known here. They are high-quality, locally produced bags and fairly priced. I highly recommend them, very durable.
And btw, "Liebeskind" means "love child" or "a lovely child" in German. ;)

Thanks for the information jennytalula.I ordered the gray one,hope it looks as nice IRL.It looks like it can take a bit of abuse and age well.I really like the blue but they were sold out,maybe we will get lucky and they will restock the blue.:smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for the information jennytalula.I ordered the gray one,hope it looks as nice IRL.It looks like it can take a bit of abuse and age well.I really like the blue but they were sold out,maybe we will get lucky and they will restock the blue.:smile:

Please post pics when it arrives! I love the taupe one as well, I'm thinking of ordering that color too but I want to see my blue one in person first before I make that decision. I got an email from Nordies yesterday that my bag order has been 'delayed', UGH! This has been the longest wait in history! LOL!:nuts:

Last edited:
Please post pics when it arrives! I love the taupe one as well, I'm thinking of ordering that color too but I want to see my blue one in person first before I make that decision. I got an email from Nordies yesterday that my bag order has been 'delayed', UGH! This has been the longest wait in history! LOL!:nuts:

Mine is suppose to arrive tomorrow,I paid extra for for next business day shipping :graucho:.I'll snap a few pics to share.I actually like all the color choices they have available.
It's nice to find a functional handbag that looks good,wears well and is reasonably priced for a change.

Just checking in, you know ... snooping around ... thinking, maybe, like, you know ... if you just happened to, like, camera .... and stuff ... like pictures...? :whistle:

Gosh, I tried to, but I'm new to the forum and I just don't know how to put pics in a message. Haven't had the time to seek out the information on how to either:shame:

Don't feel bad. I've been haunting these forums for years and I still don't know how to do it. :shrugs:

Mine is suppose to arrive tomorrow,I paid extra for for next business day shipping :graucho:.I'll snap a few pics to share.I actually like all the color choices they have available.
It's nice to find a functional handbag that looks good,wears well and is reasonably priced for a change.

Ooh, Cat!!! Please post pics! I'm going to be here waiting all day...well, okay, not all day but I'll be peeking in waiting for that reveal!

Yayyyyy!!! I'm excited for you!

Ooh, Cat!!! Please post pics! I'm going to be here waiting all day...well, okay, not all day but I'll be peeking in waiting for that reveal!

Yayyyyy!!! I'm excited for you!

I'll do my best but it might be tomorrow before I can post pics,it will depend on the time of day the item arrives.I've had packages delivered as late as 8:00 pm on some occasions.My evenings are reserved for hubby & me time NWIM:graucho:.

The gray Mia arrived late this afternoon,my initial opinion is as follows.

#1-Color is a little darker than expected but still nice.
#2-Heavy when empty:sweatdrop: If you carry lots of stuff expect to build up some muscle beforehand or buy some Ben-Gay to off set sore muscles:biggrin:.
#3-Quality decent,definitely what I'd expect at this price point.
#4-Casual and a bit rustic looking.
#5-Leather is soft and smoochy to the point of collapsing into a leathery puddle.If you want something with a more structured look you better look elsewhere.
#6-While I'd rate it a keeper I doubt I'd purchase another unless I could get it in blue ;).

Pics later!