Does anyone know who makes Jessica Simpson's snakeskin bag???

1. I LOVE this bag - as I do most everything Jessica carries! :shame: Does anyone know anything about it? I don't think anyone posted this yet - I saw an old thread about a Michael Kors snakeskin she carried in Sept - Mods, please delete if it's a repost or needs to be moved... Thanks in advance!
  2. Okay, as I forget to attach the actual picture!!!! lmao - what a dork! Sorry....:push:

3. I don't know but I love it. I would steal that girl's purse closet in a second!
  4. I KNOW!!!! Me too!:love::woohoo::nuts:
  5. Me three. This bag is beautiful. Jessica if you're on the purse forum ,let me borrow lol :yahoo:
  6. Simone-xoxo, before you posted the picture in your second post, I was certain that you were talking about her blue python clutch, and I was ready to give you all the details! (Because I looove that clutch and have been drooling over it for the longest time). :drool: But that snakeskin bag she has in the picture looks just as drool-worthy!... I hope there's someone out there who can tell us who makes this fabulous bag!!!
  7. Oooohhh - WHAT blue python clutch??? Do you have pictures? I know, I hope someone will come into this thread and know the bag! It is GORGEOUS!!! Hopefully if we keep bumping the thread someone will see and enlighten us! *fingers crossed* lol
  8. lol... we could be so lucky!:yahoo::wlae:
  9. Here's the clutch Rachiebabes is talking about:

Like I said before, I would knock her over and steal her purses in a second! They're gorgeous!
  10. the first one is a michael kors ID chain hobo in large, the blue python is a Sang A. clutch both awesome looking!!
  11. Bump! No one knows who makes the snakeskin bag in the top picture?
  12. Michael Kors
  13. I keep seeing that line of bags, but I am unable to find the snakeskin one. Has anyone found that one? I love it. I think it is going to be the next "one".:love: