Does anyone know who makes Jessica Simpson's snakeskin bag???

May 6, 2007
I LOVE this bag - as I do most everything Jessica carries! :shame: Does anyone know anything about it? I don't think anyone posted this yet - I saw an old thread about a Michael Kors snakeskin she carried in Sept - Mods, please delete if it's a repost or needs to be moved... Thanks in advance!

Simone-xoxo, before you posted the picture in your second post, I was certain that you were talking about her blue python clutch, and I was ready to give you all the details! (Because I looove that clutch and have been drooling over it for the longest time). :drool: But that snakeskin bag she has in the picture looks just as drool-worthy!... I hope there's someone out there who can tell us who makes this fabulous bag!!!

Oooohhh - WHAT blue python clutch??? Do you have pictures? I know, I hope someone will come into this thread and know the bag! It is GORGEOUS!!! Hopefully if we keep bumping the thread someone will see and enlighten us! *fingers crossed* lol

Here's the clutch Rachiebabes is talking about:

3137.jpg

2409.jpg

Like I said before, I would knock her over and steal her purses in a second! They're gorgeous!