Does anyone know if Saks carries the brown GST w/silver h/w?

Try saks in NYC. They are expecting a shipment anyday and have a bordeaux with silver hardware in the back. I called this afternoon to make my plan for double discount (my friend works there so why not).

I just got one at Saks in Phoenix, AZ, but i have decided not to keep it. it is very dark brown and I already have the black GST wtih silver. And my DH just got be a brown prada gauffre bag in NYC this week as a gift. So if you want the one i am returning call Saks Phoenix Chanel and ask for Maddy. i will probably return it tomorrow afternoon! She can hold it till the egc event too, she does that for me but don't tell her i told you so! good luck

I just got one at Saks in Phoenix, AZ, but i have decided not to keep it. it is very dark brown and I already have the black GST wtih silver. And my DH just got be a brown prada gauffre bag in NYC this week as a gift. So if you want the one i am returning call Saks Phoenix Chanel and ask for Maddy. i will probably return it tomorrow afternoon! She can hold it till the egc event too, she does that for me but don't tell her i told you so! good luck

Trish, thanks for that info! I was toying with the idea of getting the brown GST but like you, already the black/silver. Knowing they are very close in color is a load off my mind! How sweet of your DH to buy you the gauffre!

I've decided on the brown Cerf tote after seeing your pics!

The brown is that dark?? hhhmm

yep, if you are in a room without direct snulight, it is hard to tell them apart....if I didn't already have black I would keep it but then i would NOT get black. i decided to get the new glazed calfskin modern chain tote in n/s size....but i hope it's not too heavy....i am afraid it might be but i bought it from Lucas at MOA without having ever tried one on. i hope I made the right decision! the GST's aren;t exactly lightweight either

Trish, thanks for that info! I was toying with the idea of getting the brown GST but like you, already the black/silver. Knowing they are very close in color is a load off my mind! How sweet of your DH to buy you the gauffre!

I've decided on the brown Cerf tote after seeing your pics!

thanks, I am a lucky girl, mu DH is VERY good to me, he likes to get me "just because" gifts, he hates hallmark holiday and loves that I cannot always rememebr our anniversary! Some of my best gifts from him were "just cuz"! He's a keeper! Here are my two guys!:supacool:

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 60