Does anyone have the J12 Diamond Watch???

Luxx said:
J12 Owners, how classic do you think the J12 is? I am looking to make my first big watch purchase and while the J12 is on the list and I'm worried that perhaps it may go out of style one day whereas I know some of the more traditional watches (I'm also in love with the Cartier Tank) will always be in. How do you guys feel about this? I want to get a watch for myself for my birthday which is in the next couple of months.
Buy Cartier Tank or Alain Silberstein from Yafriro. I own the Alain Silberstein and love it so much. Black-encrusted diamond with white croc strap. I'm purchasing the Van Cleef & Arpels with gold socrate diamonds next. :love:

I really :heart: this watch!!
Need advise....I'm thinking of getting the white J12. Which one should I get or should I wait?

Right now I can only afford the watch w/out diamonds or w/the markers. I love it but of course the bezel would be amazing....just not something I can do right now.

I just got the Diamond Bezel J12..yes I returned the diamond marker one and traded up and I love it
This is the 33mm
Looks better in person then the picture

Project4.jpg

Actually, I was hoping to see a pic of the one Rochas was talking about. The Alain Silberstein from Yafriro.

I think to many people have the Chanel now. It was great 2 years ago, but now, I think they are played out. I don't think the diamonds actually make the watch. I prefer the one without the diamonds especially for daytime.

The J12 is such a nice watch. I bought one when they first came out. I think it is great for a summer watch. There are other watches that will stand the test of time that are more classic. I wouldn't make this my only watch. I also wish I had gotten the one without diamonds. I think the "bling" is toooo much. The one without diamonds is more for everyday in my opinion. I think it is more of a fashion watch than one for serious watch collectors. I have tried to sell mine and it has horrible resale value. So I decided to keep it.

jamalu, the J12 comes in different sizes. There are ones for men. I think a black one would be nice on a man.

KellyDaBelay said:
Actually, I was hoping to see a pic of the one Rochas was talking about. The Alain Silberstein from Yafriro.

I think to many people have the Chanel now. It was great 2 years ago, but now, I think they are played out. I don't think the diamonds actually make the watch. I prefer the one without the diamonds especially for daytime.

You should start a thread for that watch then;) ...This is the thread for the chanel J12

I own both diamonds and no diamonds and LOVE THEM BOTH...I would NEVER pay RETAIL for the watches ...I know its a Fad for a couple of more years ...but for what I paid for it ..I could sell it for the same price I bought it for in 2-3 years OR maybe MORE when I am sick of it... but for now IT ROCKS and looks great and I love it!!!!!!!!!!;)